PDA

View Full Version : FS MELB: AE86 Hatch + Nissan front bits

opedhead
18th January 2011, 06:21 PM
Hello everyone,

I've put off selling this car for a while in the hope I would win the lottery and could complete my dream of having an SR20DET powered AE86 with everything the way I like it... that hasn't happened though. So I figure, I will wait for my apprenticeship to finish so I have the right amount of funds to make it happen properly.

Specs:
Engine: 4AC, stock, misfires a bit on early start up, but besides that it runs great and is surprisingly reliable (never overheats or gets hot, always starts, even if it hasnt been touched for a month!). I also changed the leads, plugs, oil, air filter and sprayed some carby cleaner. I also got a distributer with better points and cleaned and reinstalled the heatercore.
NOTE: Has a 4AGE loom, so I guess it's ready to bolt one in

Gearbox: Id assume its stock, but in great condition. All gears change smoothly, never grind, never slip and clutch is the same. But I suppose that's what you get when you treat it well :)

Diff: Again, cant be certain, but its an open diff so I'd say stock. Seems in very good condition, i have zero complaints it.

Exhaust: 2.5inch

Suspension: Rear: Stock, I don't know what it came with but it was horrible so I removed and got my hands on some good condition stockies and I've changed all the rear bushes.
Front: No idea, seems ok, either way its RWC.

Brakes: Front: Stock, well has brand new Brembo rotors (well done about 100kms) as with brake pads (can't remember brand) but they work great.
Back: Stock drums, work fine, no leaks, are RWC

Wheels: Stockies. 4 of them are RWC and the spare isn't, though one of them needs a repair so 3 RWC.

Body: Not bad at all! Flared front and rear guards. No major anything anywhere, some uglyish rust repairs, but besides that good. Pics speak for this

Interior: Very good for it's age in my opinion. It's also complete and bolted down (haha its not all just sitting there like some cars). It took me some time and money to get it all together so it's a bit multicolored (not too bad though) but eitherway I was going to paint it all black which would have looked awesome, but its all there ready to go.

Stereo: Has all the wiring for a 6channel AMP (pictured) including 6XRCA's! going from the headunit to boot, speaker cables running to door speakers and 4" under dash speakers. Ive ran the power cable on the opposite side to the speaker and RCA's to avoid dirty induction interference.. Ill also include the MB Quarts I've already bolted on and a ported boxed pioneer 12" sub (has a crack in the cone, but being in a hatch doesn't need to be pumped to make you deaf, so silicon works great haha)

Lights: All lights work. headlights, indicators, reverse, numberplate etc

Included with the car are some Nissan goodies. Im guessing they will be S13 parts but anyway, parts are: 2 X front brake/steering arm and 2 X Front coilovers.

Price $3200

Contact: Phone is the most reliable point of contact: 0411 751 278, otherwise PM's will work. By the way my name is James.

If I've left anything out or any extra questions feel free to ask. Oh, i just realised i didnt take a photo of the nissan suspension, will work on it!