PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Cold Start Injector In

barnzy - ksev
24th January 2011, 10:58 AM
Hi guys,

We have finally put the 4age into the sprinter and have had it all wired up. However the guy that wired it up hasn't put the cold start injector plug on and has been cut away from the loom.

Can anyone possible help me with wiring the cold start plug which sits off the back of the engine into the harness/ecu. I have a pinout diagram which I believe is for the JDM RWD 16v 4age which is below. there are two different wires coming off the plug at the back. Hopefully someone can help me with this problem as the car will not start and run.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/3/1/1/3/56967.jpg

Thanks,

Barnzy

haveaparty
24th January 2011, 11:46 AM
the cold start injector plug has the same power wire goin to it as the starter solinoid does, and the other side of the plug is earthed out, doesnt matter wat wire goes where on the plug cause the plug is reverse polarity, and it shouldnt need to be connected for the car to start, before u connect the cold start get some 'start ya bastard' or somethin similar and spray that sraight into ur inlet manifold and see if it starts then, if not then u may hav more problems