PDA

View Full Version : BNE: Random Parts Sale - PWR steering, doors, brakes, interior trim

Chrisso
2nd February 2011, 07:35 PM
Hi guys,

I've accumulated plenty of parts over the years and want some space back. I'll be adding to this list as I sort stuff out and will aim to get pics up tomorrow.

Located in Brisbane, I would prefer pick up, but courier and post is available. Preferred method of contact is by PM.

For now I have:

1. Good condition pair of white doors, with glass and manky door cards, no wing mirrors. D/s has lock in it, pax doesn't - initial inspection is still rust free. $150 each or $250 for the pair

2. poor condition front bumper, no brackets - has spot light mounting holes cut into it $30

3. Average condition rear bumper, no brackets - has been drilled for a skirt to be attached and a section removed to clear the exhaust $45

4. Average (but dirty) rear seat, upper and lower $50

5. rx7 s4/5 brake adapter, suited to min 15" rim. Includes adapter brackets (machined aluminium), disc over hub locating rings, and drilled and slotted discs. This was engineered on my street car for 9 months. I suspect the discs require machining as it had a slight wobble under brakes, but I also had a shot rack end at the time. =You will most likely need longer wheel studs= $400

6. rx7 s4/5 brake adapter, suited to min 15" rim. Includes adapter brackets and vented discs. Never used - supposedly came off an NZ track car. The brackets aren't pretty but mild steel with butt welded reinforcements. $250

7. poor condition brown carpet $50

8. PWR Steering rack, with rack ends and tie rods, and compressor with bracket, reservoir and lines. Collected and never fitted. $200 for the lot.

9. ADM AE86 cluster - average condition $30

Regards,
Chris

danielgreen
3rd February 2011, 12:02 PM
front bumper have any cracks?

Chrisso
3rd February 2011, 02:36 PM
It's been drilled on top on the passenger side, a real hack job, and has a crack on top on the same side that's a couple of inches long.