PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: Front apron for ke70 to suit quad head lights.!!!! I need the god damn thing!!!!

85Trueno
13th February 2011, 09:52 AM
HEY GUYS, I'M LOOKING FOR THE FRONT APRON FOR KE70 TO SUIT QUAD HEAD LIGHTS SO I CAN BLOODY FINISH THIS THING.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET THEM OR HAS A JAP VIN NUMBER SO I CAN ORDER THEM THROUGH TOYOTA PLEASE DO TELL.

ALSO I NEED THE DIP STICK AND METAL SLEEVE IT SIDES INTO..

GEORGE 0425850984

SYD.

ThAnKs AlOt!!

JDMWheels
13th February 2011, 10:49 AM
I don't have the part, but check out toyodiy.com the part should be listed there.

Awesom website, hope it helps :)

ke_70
13th February 2011, 10:56 AM
CAN YOU SPEAK UP I CAN'T QUITE HEAR YOU!

on a serious note, the standed ones can be ground out fairly easily with the same results.

85Trueno
14th February 2011, 11:28 PM
yeh i was gonna cut it and make them fit, but i'm sick of fucking around... new bits bolt on good!! =P

thanks for the site dude!!

JDMWheels
21st February 2011, 05:40 PM
yeh i was gonna cut it and make them fit, but i'm sick of fucking around... new bits bolt on good!! =P

thanks for the site dude!!

No Proglems mate - If your located in NSW and have a part number let me know and i might be able to get a good price for you from Toyota :)

stahlz_ae86
21st February 2011, 09:52 PM
Give me a reminder PM on Sat. I'll check out what's under the house.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg128/stahlz_ae86/StonetrayKE70.jpg

I should have one like this, top is same as ADM (straight) bottom is the same as JDM quad headlight model with the curves not recess like ADM. I have done recess cut outs along top edge for a couple of melbourne folks converting to quads, can do the same again for you if I still have another panel under the house.

But yes, reminder PM on sat is a must coz I will have forgotten by then, haha.

85Trueno
24th February 2011, 09:23 AM
cheers guys for the help, stahlz_ae86 (http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/member.php/295-stahlz_ae86) i'll pm ya on friday.