new lights
new wiring
new check plate floor
new paint
7 leaf (heavy duty)
quick release coupling
fully restored

The build!
Last year i bought a solid chassis from Gordon salvage in Lonsdale. The timber sides and floor were rotted so they were all removed and the chassis cleaned off rust and hit with rust off. The floor was replaced with a 4mm or a 5mm check plate floor from norm metals and welded in. The whole chassis was then covered in a flame red enamel paint (available from Bunnings pre mixed). The trailer was then re wired and new lights and plug installed. The undercarrige of the trailer was covered with a sand and tar mix to prevent chips from stones and the like.

The original pine timber sides were replaced with a hardwood from Bunnings, and given a coat of oil. (The reason i oiled it is to let the timber breathe naturally rather then sealing it, and causing problems with warping and cracks once the seal would break). I also much rather the natural look of the oil. All the timber requires is to be cleaned roughly with warm water and re oiled every 9 months.

All that is required is to register the trailer and perhaps get new tyres (I wanted to get new alloys and tyres but did not get around it, Pcd is 4x114.3 bore is roughly 70mm) as the currant ones are light truck but quiet old.

Would suit a restored car, camper trailer (sits quiet high) or to transport other stuff. The coupling is a quick release and the backup chains are also new.

It is essentaly a new trailer withou the price tag. If you would like to come and have a look you are more then welcome, give me a buzz on 0433 687 563 Hamza

Price is NEGOTIABLE
$900 ono

This is a SOLID built trailer, they don't make them like this any more.....
http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh389/hamza3608/IMG_1130.jpg?t=1301469614
http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh389/hamza3608/IMG_1114.jpg?t=1301469616

hamza
1st April 2011, 04:36 PM
Bumpy,

common guys make me an offer, need this gone!!

MINIHORSE
4th April 2011, 12:05 AM
Never really thought I'd think a tralier was cool, but alas, this tralier is cool