PDA

View Full Version : 4age extractors and a e7 heater core

claw
20th April 2011, 09:24 AM
sick of my horrible exhaust, wanting something reasonable and not overly expensive. And this is the second corolla ive owned with a broken heater core, over it, sick of fogging up in the hills if someones got one out of the car im very keen, but if they got a wreck im happy to pull it out so long as i dont have to reconstruct the dash after wards haha

In melbourne, i live in the west, but i spend 80% of my free time on the other side of town

billett86
24th April 2011, 11:26 PM
I have a set of extractors on my 86 that i'm thinking about selling and a ke70 wreck so how much you looking at spending?

stahlz_ae86
25th April 2011, 08:55 AM
I have a spare AE71 heater core but I'd be reluctant to sell it cheap. I'm still yet to put a 71 core in my van (was probably going to be this one, wanting to install it so both outlets point up). You're welcome to make an offer via PM I may consider.

claw
25th April 2011, 12:25 PM
billet86 like i said, not too much, im poor and im moving house soon so i am tight as fuck right now, more worried about heater than anyrthing

Stahlz, i had an ae71 in my ae71, piece of shit broke aswell, i dont care which way the spouts point hahaha i just wanna be warm

stahlz_ae86
25th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Fair enough, they are prone breaking if not enough care is taken when removing. Pretty much gotta cut the hoses off if they're the originals.

claw
25th April 2011, 01:42 PM
yeh we've learnt that the hard way. even being careful it went

TOFU
26th April 2011, 11:10 AM
I have 20v extractors here if it's any good for you. Also on the west. Heard people say minor modification you can fit 20 to 16

Let me know if u want them cheers

claw
26th April 2011, 11:47 AM
terry, ill have a look into ewhat mods i needs to make, it could be a easy option