Item Summary: JAP-86,
Postcode:
Asking Price: $1,000
Condition: Used
Reason for Selling: No longer needed
Delivery Methods: PickUp
Contact Info: PM via this forum
Extra Information:
Pretty self explanatory, in no rush to sell so make a decent offer or move on.

blair
17th May 2011, 04:18 PM
White on Black - "This category is available for combinations featuring three letters and two numbers (or three numbers where available). $415."

Belgarion
17th May 2011, 04:46 PM
White on Black - "This category is available for combinations featuring three letters and two numbers (or three numbers where available). $415."

Cool story Hansel, JAP85 is still available! You could pick that up for $415. But unfortunately if you want JAP86 you will have to make a bit better offer.

Like I said above, I am in no rush to sell them. Make a decent offer or move on :)

timbo
17th May 2011, 05:17 PM
ahh so you have these eh? tried the other week on ppq and was slightly disappointed. wanted usa ones though, gl with sale.

Belgarion
17th May 2011, 05:33 PM
Yeah I have had them for a while since about 2007 from memory. They were going on a GT apex coupe but plans changed and stuff got sold and I just left them in the shed (and may have forgotten about them)

swcustoms
17th May 2011, 09:10 PM

clearly your not paying for just that style , the fact he has black on white jap 86 plates that would complete a sprinter is a complete win . i think thats a fair price . look at some of the personalized plates they sell for thousands

Nicko
17th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Agreed.

p.s. Please keep out of this thread if you're not asking questions related to purchasing these plates.

Belgarion
12th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks nick (forgot to check back on the debate regarding the plates)