PDA

View Full Version : can a 4AC auto cable be used on a T50

Shitbox
24th May 2011, 09:08 PM
Ive tried to search around but don't know whether I need a manual speedo cable for the manual conversion in my AE71 or if i can use the auto one ?

lolwat
24th May 2011, 09:32 PM
pull your auto one out, and google image, one on google and see if they look alike, i doubt it though(im not 100% sure)

Shitbox
24th May 2011, 10:38 PM
I sort of have to act quick because theres one for sale and im just gathering the parts for now because my AE71 is my daily aswell haha
pull your auto one out, and google image, one on google and see if they look alike, i doubt it though(im not 100% sure)

lolwat
25th May 2011, 07:12 PM
i would dare say, not, as gearing and shit would be different, so the gear on the cable would be wrong, jsut get a T50 speedo cable, there cheap(mr bigport gave me mine)

Shitbox
25th May 2011, 07:16 PM
yeah I may as well buy one a guy on here parting a AE71 has one but not sure if he is still parting :S I need the pedal box to.

kyle unwin
26th May 2011, 03:56 PM
I don't think so, i'm pretty sure the size of the speedo thing in the gearbox is different from auto to manual.

Shitbox
26th May 2011, 04:30 PM
Thanks mate I was beginning to think it didnt due to alot of for sale ads stating there speedo cable was manual
I don't think so, i'm pretty sure the size of the speedo thing in the gearbox is different from auto to manual.