PDA

View Full Version : AE71/AE86 4AC Waterpump ASAP!

Shitbox
27th May 2011, 06:54 PM
Need a 4AC waterpump that doesen't leak mine is leaking from the weep hole and is starting to piss me off, I dont want to spend $70 on a new one when im gonna change this motor soonish.

Thanks Ray

lolwat
27th May 2011, 08:18 PM
how soon you going to change engine, its jsut weeping so that you can see the front seal in the pump is fucked and it will leak down the hole before it starts leaking into the front bearing, so if your going to change engine in like the next few weeks, run a RICH as coolant (lots of coolent less water) and when it leaks it will go all crusty and seal the hole for a bit, or jam some e poxy or something in there

Shitbox
28th May 2011, 12:40 AM
yeha maybe in the next month not really sure yet just need a few bits and pieces as im doing the manual conversion aswell. Yeah I put silver seal through the radiator and at the top of the weeping hole had a bit of crust but is it bad if its blocked up?
and what e poxy

lolwat
28th May 2011, 08:41 AM
well i the hole it blocked and the front seal is leaking (which it is) it will allow water and coolant to get into the front bearing of the pump and it will fuck out

e-poxy that 2 part glue that you mix then put on stuff to stick it together

Shitbox
28th May 2011, 04:21 PM
oh right so ill just get that e poxy shit and put over the hole right

VTAZ!
28th May 2011, 05:52 PM
just get new one man i had the same issue 40bucks u will not regret u change it she live another 2years of slamming ;)

Shitbox
28th May 2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah might have to wasent keeping this 4ac in long though but can alwaqys swap it on another one im putting in I just searched on supercheap it was like 70 bucks thats what turned me off getting new

willa
28th May 2011, 11:50 PM
You gonna buy those rca's off me? I might have a fairly decent water pump for you here ;)

Shitbox
29th May 2011, 12:32 AM
Hey mate yeah did i send you a pm about it?
anyways umm could i come past maybe tomorrow?
You gonna buy those rca's off me? I might have a fairly decent water pump for you here ;)