PDA

View Full Version : victorian needs help from somebody near ajps

dove grey 64
1st June 2011, 10:59 PM
hey guys, just wondering if anybody would be kind enough to pickup a seat from AJPS in lonsdale, do some shitty/quick wrapping so i can the seat picked up from your place with e-go and sent to melbourne?
hopefully somebody has seen/remembers the film "pay it forward" and is partial to helping out another in need? :yeah:

will give bj's on a I O U basis?.... nah

s3phro
1st June 2011, 11:09 PM
hmm I would, they aren't really near my place though since I live in the Adelaide Hills... It'd probably cost you more :(

Wishin86
3rd June 2011, 12:11 AM
Hey mate, I would probably be able to do it, but I'm not sure if he is open on weekends, but he does live down the road from me, :/. I'm actually traveling to kaniva this Saturday, which is country Victoria and I might be able to leave it with my family to send on the Monday? If that's helpful? Um yeah, otherwise you can get it picked up from my work with that e-go thing? Hope this is some help? If you want to txt me or give me a call, numbers, 0425013613 names Hayden.

Andy San
3rd June 2011, 03:37 PM
why doesn't E-go just pick it up from AJPS

Javal
4th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Because the opening hours are about as regular as a celiac after a bowl of pasta.

skizzamods
6th June 2011, 09:04 AM
Because the opening hours are about as regular as a celiac after a bowl of pasta.

lol .

AJPS
6th June 2011, 01:32 PM
because the opening hours are about as regular as a celiac after a bowl of pasta.

qft

dove grey 64
7th June 2011, 09:31 PM
all good, got a friend at work who knows a scottsman who lives 15 minks away from ajps, will pickup sometime this week.
cheers
=)

AJPS
7th June 2011, 09:43 PM
yeah spoke with him today

all sorted

Cheers