PDA

View Full Version : T18 drum diameter

Cerby86
6th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Hey
I've had a search but i can't for the life of me find this out.
I need to know the diameter of the drum brakes on a series 2 T18 T series.
Pretty sure the part number is 42403. But when I search all i get is drums to suit a paseo or starlet. Only thing is i've seen a t18 drum and I am prepared to bet that they are way bigger than a starlets!
Anywho if someone happens to know or knows of an proper online parts database let me know!!
Cheers
Mark

Cerby86
6th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Hey everybody!!!!!
I have another question and I figured I would ask it here rather than start another thread.
Does anyone know the standard track of an ae71? front and rear? I need to know all this stuff to get my car off defect. I have to fill out the bloody "Modification Application" before the engineer can do his report and transport wants me to fill in not just all the mods but the original specs as well. So i ring up to ask if they have specs such as original track and the shitty bitch gets all in my face about getting an owners manual and how I am required to provide the info and how everything is clearly marked out in the standards. Only the owners manual I actually own doesn't show the track measurement and I don't want to talk to the dumb bitch again lol

The gay thing is i showed the car to the engineer the day i was defected and he said he would pass it as it is straight away. Only i have to do the gay paperwork first!

Delazy
6th June 2011, 01:58 PM
My diff is sitting down at lloyds place in kingo, wat parts do you need? Ill be taking most of it off to convert to disks before finally going into the ksev...

*ignore...irrelevant* lol

Cerby86
6th June 2011, 02:00 PM
na i don't need parts just the pointless info for the transport application :( lol