PDA

View Full Version : 20v cams

andyhr
6th June 2011, 07:56 PM
chasing some 20v cams,288 degrees or close..8.5mm lift,but try me with whatever you have?also adj pulleys and springs so giv me a call plz

FoldKing86
6th June 2011, 08:43 PM
I hate to hijack a thread Andy but im keen on some 20v cams aswell.

Tax time soon and a tune booked for the 8th august, although i can always delay it buy a few days, but hopefully i can line it all up for the tune.

Im using Wiseco 11.6 pistons on a otherwise standard John aka sprinterman built engine.

Im guessing for myself 272 with close to stock lift or if anyone knows of a lift that works with stock springs and vti, i already have adjustable exhaust pulley, and would like to keep vti unless someone can convince me to get rid of it. If cheap enough i may change the springs.

Also id like proven results for the cams, none of this "oh Joe blows cams SHOULD work", im sure your the same Andy.

Sorry Andy

pen15
7th June 2011, 09:11 PM
if you want cams go buy them there are many company's out there that do them toda kelford hks trd cat the list goes on im getting a set of toda shafts as imo they are the best there is a site sponsor on here that can help you out and if i where you when ever changing out your cams for an after market cam do the springs that's a must if you don't your an idiot

cheers
mat