PDA

View Full Version : Original GTV Levin Stickers

RolandGTV85
23rd February 2009, 02:13 PM
Hey People,

I need a full set (minus the large door stickers) of original Toyota stickers for my Kouki GTV Levin. So that includes the x2 rear boot stickers and the x2 stickers for the rear door strips.
Also if possible, the large rear window LEVIN sticker in gold as well but i doubt it will still be available....

Can any one still get these? Im only interested in Original Toyota ones, not copies. Looking for prices.

PM me.

Cheers

johl
23rd February 2009, 02:54 PM
i stumbled onto genuine black limited stickers the other night on yahoo. the seller may have other genuine stickers if u can find him. i cant remember who the seller was tho sorry

dave2221
23rd February 2009, 03:04 PM
toyota genuine parts done have them.

RolandGTV85
23rd February 2009, 03:46 PM
you can still get the large GTV twincam stickers for the lower doors cos I ordered mine early last year. The problem is getting a toyota dealer to make the effort to check international stock, eg Japan. I had to try 4 toyota dealerships before one actually made the effort to look. Most dealerships just tell you you cant get em cos they dont like ordering stock from japan for such an old car.... they immediatly assume toyota dont make em anymore

Kid Karola
24th February 2009, 04:33 AM
Pretty sure the GTV for rear hatch is discontinued... Aftermarket repro may be th eway to go :(

BLACK COUPE
24th February 2009, 08:55 AM
heres a company that i went to when i was in japan, they gave me some gt apex/ trueno boot stickers for my notch, they recreate the originals and the quality is amazing, theres a link to some stickers for you!! super nice guys and the owner speaks a little bit of english so if your having a hard time reading the japanese (like i was) just shoot them a email info@toresor.jp with what your after!!

http://impulse.shop-pro.jp/?mode=srh&cid=&keyword=&sort=p&page=2

Kid Karola
24th February 2009, 10:24 AM
http://img10.shop-pro.jp/PA01051/257/product/8159702.jpghttp://img10.shop-pro.jp/PA01051/257/product/8159696.jpg

Yeah that's the ones I was thinking off - Looks very accurate even has the gradation.

RolandGTV85
24th February 2009, 11:03 AM
heres a company that i went to when i was in japan, they gave me some gt apex/ trueno boot stickers for my notch, they recreate the originals and the quality is amazing, theres a link to some stickers for you!! super nice guys and the owner speaks a little bit of english so if your having a hard time reading the japanese (like i was) just shoot them a email info@toresor.jp with what your after!!

http://impulse.shop-pro.jp/?mode=srh&cid=&keyword=&sort=p&page=2

kool! how expensive was it??? and how was shipping and how do I make payment?

dave2221
24th February 2009, 11:32 AM
if your getting some of the gold levin ones, ill get one for the back of my car

BLACK COUPE
24th February 2009, 02:40 PM
the stickers are extremely accurate, roland i am unsure how much they would cost as they were a gift from impulse that i received when i visited them in japan, maybe get some one to translate the pages to find out how to pay etc and if you email impulse they may be able to give a price on shipping etc, sorry i cant help you with that mate

dave2221
24th February 2009, 02:42 PM
other option is to get a local person to duplicate them.... aka nick? or another sticker person

RolandGTV85
24th February 2009, 03:25 PM
the stickers are extremely accurate, roland i am unsure how much they would cost as they were a gift from impulse that i received when i visited them in japan, maybe get some one to translate the pages to find out how to pay etc and if you email impulse they may be able to give a price on shipping etc, sorry i cant help you with that mate

I sent them an email so we'll see if they reply. I let you guys know if anyone esle wants

Jonny Rochester
24th February 2009, 08:24 PM
If anyone is doing an order, I would appreciate a GTV hatch sticker for myself. I will pay of course.

Jonny Rochester
24th February 2009, 08:25 PM
And if anyone has a high quality picture, with dimetions, I will organise a few to be made. Unless Nick does them.

Robo86
24th February 2009, 10:55 PM
+ 1 on the order. ill be keen for
- toyota corolla levin
- gtv twin cam 16

blacky86
9th September 2009, 04:05 PM
Anyone doing an order for these? im keen for a Zenki Levin gt apex set

sotiros86
9th September 2009, 07:35 PM
Id be keen on the Trueno ones that go just behind the doors.

I tried to get some repo ones off the AEU86 store, but they never got back to me.

tezza88
24th December 2009, 11:30 PM
i know the post is a few months overdue, but has anyone got the stickers yet?

Eircamae86
25th December 2009, 01:46 AM
aeu86.org do very good replicas, Ive had them before with no complaints

terryo
4th January 2010, 09:09 AM
did anyone sort this out??. I need some plain GT ones. I have checked with Toyota japan and there is no more stock of the rear ones in either black or white

Kid Karola
4th January 2010, 09:31 AM
Terry try the lads in UK or Eu forums as they had locally delivered AE86's with GT twin cam decals :thumbsup:
I think I saw a similar thread on AE86irl a while back...

terryo
4th January 2010, 10:08 AM
this will help some people. http://www.acromann.com

shinobi
2nd July 2010, 02:18 AM
I may have some real ones for ya!