PDA

View Full Version : moving light/wiper switches

silent drifter
24th December 2005, 12:21 PM
hey guys just wondering if anyone has evere moved there head lights and wipers to the steering colum before using ae82 controls i am doing it now and i have had to chop a lot of wires to get it the the stage its at now i have all the lights blinkers horn hazards water jets for the windscreen working fine but i cant get the wipers to work properly at all no matter what i do if anyone has any ideas of what it could be let me know chears.

silent drifter
24th December 2005, 07:22 PM
dont worry fellas i got it sorted its all sweet. now i have all the controls on the steering collum and no dials i have 2 nice holes for gages.

DRFTAE86
24th December 2005, 08:28 PM
Y didn't you just take the air vents out instead.... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

silent drifter
24th December 2005, 09:05 PM
i thought about that but i never liked the dials up there so when i found out i could move them i did.

blu 86
26th December 2005, 11:08 PM
where did u put them cigaret plug hole and the other hole or where

silent drifter
27th December 2005, 11:48 AM
i got the switches of an old corlloa i think ae82 and it bolts on in replacement of your normal indicator so u have the 2 sticks out each side of your stearing collum like most new cars.

Monster
27th December 2005, 04:26 PM
Sounds cool!!! Pics or a wiring diagram???

silent drifter
27th December 2005, 07:00 PM
i have no pics yet i will try and draw a wiering map tomorrow for u if u would like one.

blu 86
28th December 2005, 10:18 PM
[quote] i got the switches of an old corlloa i think ae82 and it bolts on in replacement of your normal indicator so u have the 2 sticks out each side of your stearing collum like most new cars.

i see what you mean they dont get in the way driffting