PDA

View Full Version : Welding Shops

Jason
1st February 2006, 05:04 PM
Hey, im just getting opinions from every one on who to send my intake manifold to, for a cut n shut fwd?

Dose any body have any places they WOULD recommend from Brisbane

Thanks J.

slydar
2nd February 2006, 11:08 PM
ask mattyshop on here. i think he works for craig... extreme i think it is. pretty sure ive seen his work and its pretty neat.

blu 86
3rd February 2006, 09:44 PM
craig is pretty good his done some work for me and im pretty happy

Jason
23rd May 2006, 05:03 PM
bit of a bump, ive been trying to find some one to do my work on the northside, and most of the guys have nfi what im talking about. Is there any place on the northside, were id be able to go and have a decent job, as its kind of hard to get quotes and shit on the phone if they dont know what you talking about.

And its hard to get to since i carnt drive.....

Thanks J

Hen is a total nutcase
23rd May 2006, 05:09 PM
With this sort of stuff I find it is way better to go in person. Call up and see if they will weld cast alloy, then arrive in person and show them exactly what you want done. It helps to have cut up all the parts you can to make their job simpler.

I ride my pushy round the place all the time lugging car parts for exactly this reason.

Hen

slide86
23rd May 2006, 05:22 PM
southside owns northside
take it to craig.
like said above
extreme enginnering.
0412 432 546

NickAE86
23rd May 2006, 06:23 PM
southside is where its at http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

have you tried mercury motorsport on newmarket rd?

slydar
24th May 2006, 08:09 PM
i have legitamate reson to say dont go to tricky weld. in fairness for this work theyre probably all good. but we have just fixed up a black top conversion they did. some serious mistakes made.

this thread is pretty old. since my last reply this is now something we can handle in house. we will do the job for you for $60.

pm me.

Jason
24th May 2006, 08:25 PM
pmed slydar