PDA

View Full Version : Trueno indicator lights?

Big T
16th April 2006, 09:24 PM
Hey all,

Does anyone have 1st hand knowledge about Trueno indicator lights? Im refering to the ones that slot into the guards... i know the bumper lights are totally different. Anyways, i haven't been able to figure out if the zenki and kouki versions are different.

I'm looking at converting my zenki front to an aftermarket kouki kit but dont know if i need these lights. I've seen a pics of each and they seem to be identical but confirmation would be handy. Thanks dudes.

Eddie.

snake666
16th April 2006, 11:53 PM
they are "smoked" in appearance thats about it. You can get away with ur zenki ones. My aftermarket kouki type bumper appears to fit with the zenki side indicators in the guards with no problems... but i didint bolt it all up just a test fit! The only problem I could forsee if they are different would be the lip on the bottom of the indicators that the front bumper wraps around...

Beserker99
17th April 2006, 03:07 AM
Same size and shape, but just different lenses.

Like stated above, the lense is smoked. But also it extends further around towards the headlight eyelid.

[attachment=2670:attachment]

As you can see the Kouki eyelids are lenses instead of Zenki plastic ones. The indicator just extends around to have a clean continuous lense, without having plastic breaking the finish.

Big T
17th April 2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks guys, exactly what i wanted to know http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tup.gif

Eddie.