PDA

View Full Version : Forum Sponser Help

mrceffy
29th July 2006, 02:40 PM
Hey,

I bought a body kit of one of the forum sponser and said that it would take about 4 weeks to come. Its been just about 2 months and nothing has come. I have sent them a PM but no reply yet. Paid for it in full. What do i do? Should I worry or just keep waiting?

DRFT - 86
29th July 2006, 02:43 PM
If they have a Phone No. Id say ring them..........
hopefully it can be resolved, but fuck its annoying when you send a PM and they dont respond... G/L man...

.wolfwood
29th July 2006, 03:08 PM
who is this sponsor so we know.

samuel
29th July 2006, 06:55 PM
Which sponsor is it?

thu187
29th July 2006, 11:35 PM
*subscribes to this thread*

mrceffy
30th July 2006, 03:30 AM
The sponsers are racespec. I dont think that their doggy but im not sure what to do. I have bought a couple of stuff for my 86 on the net any heaps of stuff never gets to me. Just not sure what to do. You think that calling them is the best bet?

defect
30th July 2006, 04:39 AM
where abouts are you located? could it be possible the area is harder to get their deliveries?

VIC_AE86
30th July 2006, 10:42 AM
Im sure there is a perfectly genuine reason that you havent got it, Im sure such a reputible bussiness wouldn't have ripped you off..

flamingheads
30th July 2006, 11:14 AM
Here's my "I have a problem checklist":

1. Put off doing anything as long as you can.
2. See if there is some reason at your end it hasn't come through (you haven't paid in full, given them the address etc.)
3. Email them personally
4. Wait some more
5. Call and find out what the problem is

Not the most efficient way but definatly the least effort involved.

If you have a problem with someone talk to them. Ive had things like this happen and I ring up and they say their database got wiped or they lost my reciept or something and all I had to do was ring up and let them know and it's all good.

mrceffy
30th July 2006, 01:33 PM
Well I have paid in full. I know i gave the right address. It could be the post office but how am I supposed to check if they have it. Im just worried because they told me that it would take 4 weeks to get to me when i paid them. About 5 weeks later I PM'd them and they told me that it would take longer because they have not posted the item.

Its because the story changed as soon as a problem occured. Thats why im unsure about them. Not dissing them, just want my kit

defect
30th July 2006, 02:01 PM
Email him or call him directly and explain the problem
T (racespec) has been selling products on the forums for ages, all different ones too.
I have purchased many products from him in the pass and everything has arrived, sometimes late but it always comes.