PDA

View Full Version : anybody had this b4?

dr1ft-pig
6th August 2006, 09:36 PM
hey all i drove up to gold coast today and i saw a really nice series 1 rx7 at the lights before broadbeach so being a nice car i gave him thumbs up and lights went green so i drove off and this guy followed me for ages from where i saw him at the lights all the way up to surfers and through cavill and up the espy a few times by this time i was starting to get a bit sus on this guy following me then finally i pull up at an intersection and he pulled up and asked me if he could buy my car.i was stoked as but i refused coz i love my hachi but atleast now i know other people like it too http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

dori_86
6th August 2006, 10:22 PM
yeah happens all the time dude, im pretty sure u just bought urs? it's pretty funny, just wait until some1 tries to show off their "drift" skills in the fully sik commodore uleH! it's even funnier!!! http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

dr1ft-pig
6th August 2006, 10:32 PM
lol im waiting 4 that hey i went to the spit this arvo and there were some lebs parked in a commodore right at the entry to where every1 parks and as i turned in with my inside tyre skipping coz of the locker they were like "oh fully sik drifter bro"...i was like"fuck you":P

reg450
6th August 2006, 10:55 PM
lol im waiting 4 that hey i went to the spit this arvo and there were some lebs parked in a commodore right at the entry to where every1 parks and as i turned in with my inside tyre skipping coz of the locker they were like "oh fully sik drifter bro"...i was like"fuck you":P[/b]
thats fkn funny man lebs nd there fully sik bro that tuff habibs gotta love it but ill sk8 bro in ma fully sick vl turbo

defect
7th August 2006, 11:27 AM
yes, my friends were at snows, they took their sprinter there and went to have breakfast, came back with a note on each car. if you want to sell it. call me. lol
spin out shit

rthy
7th August 2006, 01:21 PM
haha... people at work think i drive a hatchback prelude...

defect
7th August 2006, 01:47 PM
trueno looks more like the 2dr accords with the pop up lights

blacky86
7th August 2006, 10:00 PM
heh at my work everyone calls my car an exa. where they are getting this from i have no idea. its a fuckin levin hatch. no resemblance. i guess they both came from japan?