PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Group buy on Front Spoiler lips? Save on Postage!

optionUP
17th September 2006, 03:10 PM
Hey,

Probably you've all seen the for front spoiler lips for $150 + postage.

Well, I have put my deposit down on one, but so far I am the only one from Perth. If there's anyone else interested we can save alot on postage - posting one is around $50; wouldn't be much more for 2 or 3, since postage is worked out by size/volume rather than weight for lightweight things like body parts.

OK, so you're probably thinking "who is this guy who's only posted about 3 times?" Well, I drive the yellow turbo AE86 (not DSPEC, the other yellow turbo hachi) seen at Adsport and on a couple of local cruises awhile back - so I'm not a complete stranger.

So, anyone else keen to get one? They look good and they're a great price. Group buy finishes at the end of this month. C'mon peoples!! PM if you put a deposit down and we'll work out something with the organizer, Defect.

Adsport
21st September 2006, 01:47 PM
Hey,

Probably you've all seen the for front spoiler lips for $150 + postage.

Well, I have put my deposit down on one, but so far I am the only one from Perth. If there's anyone else interested we can save alot on postage - posting one is around $50; wouldn't be much more for 2 or 3, since postage is worked out by size/volume rather than weight for lightweight things like body parts.

OK, so you're probably thinking "who is this guy who's only posted about 3 times?" Well, I drive the yellow turbo AE86 (not DSPEC, the other yellow turbo hachi) seen at Adsport and on a couple of local cruises awhile back - so I'm not a complete stranger.

So, anyone else keen to get one? They look good and they're a great price. Group buy finishes at the end of this month. C'mon peoples!! PM if you put a deposit down and we'll work out something with the organizer, Defect.[/b]

ive got some coming as a batch, yours can come in the set .

any other perth guys can have them sent with my lot too, but you have to let me know within the next 3 days (ending 23rd) or your on your own as ive payed for my lot and am keen to get them here asap

optionUP
21st September 2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks Adam; yep I'll pay up now so mine get sent across in the same batch (will also pick up that Wolf manual which you hopefully haven't chucked out yet, thinking I would never collect it!).

defect
22nd September 2006, 10:57 AM
Will be posted sometime during the start of week.
Anyone else?

Adsport
26th September 2006, 10:23 AM
chris: still have your manual , will advise when shipment is in

Medicine_Man
10th July 2007, 11:16 PM
Posted in the wrong sub-forum (WA / Perth) *moved*