PDA

View Full Version : ae86 - ma61 seats?

xsoarerx
7th December 2006, 05:44 PM
im jsut wondering if ma61 seats fit in ae86's? and if its not bolt in what mod's do you need to do to fit them in? im guessing that one of the rear mounts wount quite line up... i think ma61 rails at the back are the same both sides but in the ae86 one of the rear mounts are out a little?

im looking at buying some ae86 rails to fit them in my mz11 soarer (ma61 are the same) since mz11 after market seat rails are a bit hard to come by second hand and i want a cheeper fix atm.

thanks.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

yoshimitsu9
7th December 2006, 06:12 PM
from what i remember boh telling me, one hole bolts up to the ae86 rail and the other needs to be fabricated. IMO just buy aw11 bucket seats

xsoarerx
8th December 2006, 09:13 AM
i already got bride nockoffs so im just looking at getting rails. but one hole not lining up is what i thought it would be like.

thanks.

harmsup_jai
8th December 2006, 03:14 PM
Igot mine off rthy, and he had to cut up the mounts to suit.
I've since remade them.
Only one hole lines up, none of the others do, the ma61 rails are further apart at the front, and they are shorter on both sides at the back, if that makes sense.

Blake

rthy
8th December 2006, 03:25 PM
the ma61 seats are very similar to the jdm kouki/latemodel sprinters
with all the options + rear net!
aw11 are rare to get, but 4wd tercel seats look very similar (as in ae86/ae71/ke70) + they have handles n shit