PDA

View Full Version : TRD 4.6 Dif gears

Gilly
1st March 2007, 11:18 PM
For sale: set of used TRD 4.6 Diff gears and T series nose

Condition: hmmm, very noisey apparantly (i haven't used them)

Price and price conditions: $150 or swap parts*

Extra Info: new pinion bearing, pinion is installed in T series nose already, comes with all bolts and brackets, side adjusters, lock tabs etc.

these are a set of used diff gears out of Josh, Youngs car, then used by slydar then me (we'll not really as i haven't installed them) the story goes (from memory) that the diff was run low on oil (for how long i don't know) so the gears as a result are now extremely noisey, to what extent i'm unsure as i never heard them in use. physically there is no visual signs of damage. but be advised they are noisey.

good thing is they make your car haul ass. i have decided not to use these at this stage due to the fact the majority of driving i do is now highway driving, my current 4.1's are a more suitable ratio.

in saying that if these do not sell i will be putting them in to a diff at some stage, probably a locked t series.

*parts i can use, tacho, other guages, 8kg/mm coilover springs, corona or (gulp) sigma LCA's, RCA's, poly bushes. anything of interest really, with cash adjustment either way depending on item for trade

Contact Details:pm

(add your location here or your post will be DELETED!)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:you come and collect

monkey
1st March 2007, 11:33 PM
have a 3.7 ( i believe) locker in my T series if it is of any interest to you? not 100% on the ratio but ask dimitrie he will know for sure..

if your keen let me know as would like to up my ratio

cheers
monk

Gilly
2nd March 2007, 12:02 AM
i have no real use for a 3.7 mate.

Gilly
2nd March 2007, 06:46 PM
B to the UMP

ae71neo
2nd March 2007, 08:03 PM
That would weigh a bit to post hey?

Gilly
2nd March 2007, 08:12 PM
yeah. mind you the pinion and crownwheel them selves wouldn't be overly expensive, i think around the $15 mark i sent some down your way not too long ago.

that way the diff nose (heaviest part) is out of the equation, all the side adjusters and so on don't weigh much at all.

bundle them all together with a set of MA's http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

also i can remove those tyres if need be

ae71neo
2nd March 2007, 08:14 PM
lol. How much would you want for 4 ma's no tyres and the diff gears?

PM if you want.

Gilly
4th March 2007, 12:47 AM
first and final price drop

$100

or swap for parts as mentioned in first post or anything of interest.

pm me

Brenton 86
4th March 2007, 01:04 AM
swap for corona lca's an $20 ill degrease them http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

butterz
4th March 2007, 08:25 AM
first and final price drop

$100

or swap for parts as mentioned in first post or anything of interest.

pm me[/b]

Hay dude ill grab em off ya if i can get em for 11o delivered to tassie ive also got a few parts forsale atm if ure interesed in anything??

send me a pm with ya bank details ect if ya can do it 4 110

Gilly
4th March 2007, 02:17 PM
SOLD