PDA

View Full Version : E.O.I Wolf 3D V3 ***SOLD***

HYPNTK
4th March 2007, 08:15 PM
Hey guys just wanna see if anyone is interested in taking this off my hands because i will be upgrading to a new EMS ecu for my 20v.

I have not used it yet however it was previously used on my 20v engine (thats how i got a hold of the Wolf3d).

It comes with a floppy disk also that has the wolf program so you can view and edit your fuel and ignition maps on the computer.

There is also a CD with all the data thats on the floppy plus a map all ready for the 20v engine running quads. There is however, no reason why the 4age map isn't already on the memory cartridge thats plugged into the ecu. Plug and play dude! hehe

heres a pic of the ECU and loom:
[attachment=12730:attachment]

Please PM or post your offers on here as i check every day. Item is in Melbourne and post can be arranged for interstate people.

Cheers,
Nasso

SOLD SOLD SOLD people THANK YOU

Basic
4th March 2007, 08:27 PM
Around how much are you looking at and this should run a 16 valve no problems right?

yoshimitsu9
4th March 2007, 08:33 PM
if the price is right i might be interested, too bad i have no idea what their worth http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif

HYPNTK
4th March 2007, 08:41 PM
Around how much are you looking at and this should run a 16 valve no problems right?[/b]

yes of course this ECU can run almost any engine including N/A or turbo/supercharged however it will have to be reprogrammed for a 16v

HYPNTK
4th March 2007, 08:42 PM
if the price is right i might be interested, too bad i have no idea what their worth http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif[/b]

either do i man but you can ask any tuning shop and they'll tell ya i'm sure they'll know or better yet ring up AEM in ringwood and they'll tell ya...

oh forgot to mention it also comes with a few little bags with connectors and plugs etc to go with it.

marvin
4th March 2007, 09:17 PM
I will offer $400.00 for it

rthy
4th March 2007, 10:27 PM
any chance of taking a copy of that map off it first and getting it for me?

HYPNTK
4th March 2007, 10:30 PM
I will offer $400.00 for it[/b]

thank you raceflo, thats a nice offer but i was aiming for around $550 + shipping to be honest.

that doesn't mean i'm married to that price but if someone or you can offer me the above price or closest to it then i'm not gonna be difficult

HYPNTK
6th March 2007, 12:33 AM
SOLD

thanks guys