PDA

View Full Version : everything but injectors

Gilly
8th March 2007, 11:54 AM
o.k, story goes installed my modified JDM loom into my KE70, it only needs 3 wires connected these have been connected to the same wires as the 86 ignition switch. i switched a relay to a neater one, it was fuked, sent power up the circuit open relay earth lead and melted it.

i got my JDM ECU this morning refitted the original relay. car winds over, circuit open relay is functioning correctly, i have spark i have fuel.

I HAVE NO INJECTOR PULSE

stumped as to whats happening here. i have heard that there is a fuse somewhere in the loom that may have blown when the ECu went (maybe) also both connectors on the back of the head,(water block) are connected, i can't remember which one it is but either the brown or the green has something to do with injetors.

help appreciated

Matt-AE86
8th March 2007, 12:28 PM
This is what differs JDM AE86 looms to AUS AE82 looms. The fuse you talk of is in the AE82 loom. With AE86 looms the injectors are run buy some relay in the cabin. The big plug that connects into the chassis loom for your water temp, oil temp, reverse lights also has on the jdm engine loom power for ignition and injectors. All you have to do is cross these 2 wires as it seems you are giving power to the coil right at the coil? These wires are Orange/Black (Ignition) and White/Yellow (Injector). If you cant understand this. Just look at ECU pinouts and put B+ to BF. Should give your injectors power and run if everything else is correct.

Goodluck !

Gilly
8th March 2007, 01:03 PM
sorted. runs and shit.

i don't know why i did nothing different, just had some lunch replugged everything back together hooked up the battery and she started

weird

usefull info above though thanks http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif