PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet Spacers

AE71 Rolla
23rd March 2007, 04:15 PM
For sale: 4x bonnet spacers

Condition:Brand new and never used

Price and price conditions: $20

Extra Info: 25mm high and easily fits bonnet bolts through.

Contact Details: Pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:I'll pay for your shipping fee

ae71
24th March 2007, 03:30 PM
pics of spacers..? bag O washers..?

roadsailing
24th March 2007, 03:36 PM
do these have anything to avoid the problem of using an inch thick stack of washers?

that is, some method to stop the bonnet coming through the windscreen and cutting your head off, because it is spaced up so high that the crach hooks dont reach the holes in the bonnet?

AE71 Rolla
25th March 2007, 09:51 PM
do these have anything to avoid the problem of using an inch thick stack of washers?

that is, some method to stop the bonnet coming through the windscreen and cutting your head off, because it is spaced up so high that the crach hooks dont reach the holes in the bonnet?[/b]
Pics added. Haven't got a pick of them on the car yet. I'll take them tomorrow

driftke70
26th March 2007, 01:22 PM
there has never been a reported case of a spaced bonnet going through a windscreen, its just internet jive.

devolutio
26th March 2007, 04:31 PM
there has never been a reported case of a spaced bonnet going through a windscreen, its just internet jive.[/b]

more like not knowing what your are talking about is internet jive. you should jive out the the garage and have a look at the hooks and the holes in the bonnet, then install these spacers and crash into a wall. I'll put up the $50 for a new ke70.

wooley
26th March 2007, 07:35 PM
sold :-)

ae71
27th March 2007, 01:01 PM

that is, some method to stop the bonnet coming through the windscreen and cutting your head off, because it is spaced up so high that the crach hooks dont reach the holes in the bonnet?[/b]

maybe getting longer bolts and doing them up will avoid this...

write into mythbusters with your claim..