PDA

View Full Version : 3sgte Parts

86xxx
30th March 2007, 12:32 PM
For sale: Gen 2 ST185 GT4 Celica 3sgte

1. Standard exhaust manifold, Standard ct26 twin entry turbo, 3 inch dump pipe, all oil and water lines etc.
2. Stainless 3 inch dump pipe to suit GT4 ST185 with gaskets
3. Standard ST185 ECU
4. Complete wiring loom to suit 185 motor
5. Air Flow Meter, Apexi Intake kit with pod
6. Standard Sump, pick up, off block oil cooler setup, water pump setup to suit and all lines
7. ST185 Alternator, mounting bracket

Condition:

1. Standard, good nic, Turbo never been boosted, no shaft play, reasonably new dump pipe.
2. Brand new in box still, Ebay special but quality looks really good, worth it just to cut up and modify!
3. Its an ECU...?!?
4. Perfect, uncut all plugs intact
5. Good
6. Good, this bolts to block and has oil filter screw onto, water cooled
7. Looks pretty new

Price and price conditions:
1. Looking for about $400 - $500 (turbo alone worth this much)
2. Paid $190 for it, $100 to see it go!
3. $300 (i guess it's worth somewhere here!)
4. $150
5. $50
6. $100
7. $100

Guys, prices are a rough round about figure, taking offers so please dont be affraid to make one! Contact on here or PM me.

Extra Info:

I bought the complete long engine, and im only using the bare engine itself so most of the bits off it are up for sale. I've looked into it and it would be possible to bolt this gear onto an originally NA engine and have a good setup for lowish boost. The turbo looks as if it'd be a good upgrade for a 1j (forgot the engine model!) or even on a 4agte.

Contact Details: Reply here or PM

Location:Burnie, TAS but willing to post at buyers expense, can get prices upon request.

Pictures up probably early next week, busy all weekend racing and organising the racing.

86xxx
2nd April 2007, 12:28 AM
up you go!! http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif