PDA

View Full Version : rebuilt 4AG rear drive

terryo
5th May 2007, 04:16 PM
For sale: 4ag big port rear drive engine with inlet manifold & throttle body, TVIS, exh manifold, water pump, injectors, fuel rail, lightened flywheel, sump etc. This is all correct rear drive parts, not modifed FWD bits

Condition: rebuilt & never used.

Price and price conditions: $2550, no offers. will not split up for bits

Extra Info: this was built as the emergency spare for my race car and is no longer needed. professionally rebuilt, rebored, new pistons, crank ground, balanced. Original GpA high compression race cylinder head with valves refaced , seats cut etc. Assembled with good quality parts, new belt etc. can ship no hassles. NO ELECTRICS

Contact Details: terry, 0417-687161

DRFTAE86
5th May 2007, 07:59 PM
pm SENT.

terryo
5th May 2007, 09:39 PM
to the various people who have sent PM's.
this was only built as an emergency spare, not a full on,, mega race engine (they cost $10K +).
it is built as carefully as possible, but with stock compression cast pistons, rods, cams etc. I think this one had 100kw rods & crank, but it was built some time ago, so I dont remember exactly. The head has been shaved to get compression up a bit. , all the usual tricks with head chamber, port & valves to get more flow. I would be disappointed if it made less than 100kw.
If you want a good rear drive engine, and not spend you life chasing hard-to-get parts, then this is a great starting point