PDA

View Full Version : 4AGE Silvertop Quads

Talasas
9th May 2007, 08:26 PM
For sale: A set of 4AGE 20V Silvertop S1 Quads

Condition: Good, I've cleaned them and they are in full working order. All linkages are intact and the set is complete with the ITBs, manifold, injectors and the vac lines etc.

Price and price conditions: I'm looking for $250

Extra Info: I bought these for $300 6 months ago to use on my 16V. I was going to make up an adapter for them myself and experiment with them. I've since moved on to a turbo setup so I no longer need these. I would like these sold ASAP, my car is waiting on the dyno at this stage.

These things sound amazing as I'm sure you are all aware of and are ideal for high-po 4AGE engines.

Contact Details: please either reply here or send me an email at <my AE86DC username>@gmail.com or ideally if you want to guarantee a reply do both.

(add your location here or your post will be DELETED!)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: I will gladly ship them interstate and it'll cost around $20 or possibly less.

Yes I'm aware this is my first post, I don't visit here too often as I don't own an AE86 but there are members here who can vouch for me I'm sure and I'm well known on twincam.org and toymods.net.

If you have any queries/comments, please don't hesitate to email me.

driftke70
9th May 2007, 11:11 PM
ill grab em, pm me with your bank details

Talasas
9th May 2007, 11:19 PM
SOLD pending payment

number_33
10th May 2007, 12:44 AM
that was quick, i was just about to ask for some pic, lol