PDA

View Full Version : WTB/SWAP: JDM tail lights

xtacy
21st May 2007, 12:22 PM
hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone would like to trade some JDM tail lights for a set of Aus tail lights as well as a fibreglass dash?

If not how much would you be looking at for the JDM tail lights if you didn't want to trade

cheers Xtacy

debeli70
21st May 2007, 02:46 PM
Hi,

I got a set of Factory Toyota Rears as Fitted to the Lotus Esprit (Full Lense Unit!) - Yep the Esprit had Levin/Sprinter Rear Lights !! - But you knew that yeah !! http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

Look under the lights sub heading Here :

http://www.lotusespritworld.com/ERunning/partprices.html

Finding it Hard to put a price on these things as to buy new through Lotus / Proton they are worth a fortune !!

Closest thing to the JDM look though I recon !

Interested ?[attachment=15442:attachment]

xtacy
21st May 2007, 03:39 PM
hmmm, not sure hey mate.
i'll ask my mate(he's the one whos makeing the enquiry) and see what he says.

xtacy
21st May 2007, 06:36 PM
ok update im willing to trade someone my flared gaurds and a carbon fibre dash as well as the tail lights for a set of JDM tail lights

slide86
22nd May 2007, 01:54 AM
where are you located.

ill gladly swap some full face lights (like in the photo)

or some slightly damaged whitelines

MINIHORSE
22nd May 2007, 02:32 AM
pics of dash and guards please and you may have a deal for JDM redlines in mint condition

kaibeecee
22nd May 2007, 12:57 PM
my opinion is, you'd be an idiot to trade GC redlines for what's asked. sorry to be an asshole, but it's true.

look on ebay, $600-700 easy gone. bah

MINIHORSE
22nd May 2007, 07:45 PM
1. I have a spare set and dont need them,

2. who wouldnt want a CF dash?

xtacy
22nd May 2007, 08:31 PM
my opinion is, you'd be an idiot to trade GC redlines for what's asked. sorry to be an asshole, but it's true.

look on ebay, $600-700 easy gone. bah[/b]

mate go find a tree and piss on it!
if this were your thread you wouldn't be appreciating people coming on to spam it.
its great you have done the damn research, but please keep it to yourself.

xtacy
25th May 2007, 11:44 PM
anyone? also Touge205, the dashes were previously sold as a group buy.....and its fibreglass not CF lol, but close enough.....i mean who wouldn't want to replace a cracked dash and get something that won't crack and is really strong?

slide86
26th May 2007, 01:05 AM
well you have had 2 seperate offers. not keen on redlines or fullface. what sort are you after?