PDA

View Full Version : Rear pair of Tokico HTS102

StockAE86
23rd May 2007, 09:56 PM
For sale: Rear pair of Tokico HTS102

Condition: I believe I bought them from an ad that said they were used for a year - sorry I can't quite remember.

Price and price conditions: $250 the pair or any higher offers

Extra Info: 45 way adjustable shocks. Dis-continued. Possibly the best shocks you can get for an ae86. Short stroke.

Contact Details: I have never used them. Sat around for a bit until I went for a different suspension setup.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup or ship at your own expense

MountainRunner
23rd May 2007, 10:09 PM
no if these fit a ke70 ?

chrizer
23rd May 2007, 11:30 PM
Yes got them in mine right now.

japlish
23rd May 2007, 11:35 PM
Yes got them in mine right now.[/b]

are the rears ajustable?

rthy
24th May 2007, 12:37 AM
Extra Info: 45 way adjustable shocks. Dis-continued. Possibly the best shocks you can get for an ae86. Short stroke.[/b]

japlish
24th May 2007, 10:44 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

Extra Info: 45 way adjustable shocks. Dis-continued. Possibly the best shocks you can get for an ae86. Short stroke.[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I can read dude. I'm pritty sure the rears aren't ajustable. Theres no way I can see to ajust them on mine.

By they way guys grab these, it's a cheap price. These can go for up to 700 bucks in japan if you can find some new one. Then theres import duty ect ect on top of that.

MountainRunner
24th May 2007, 10:56 AM
interested got any pics ?

RobertoX
24th May 2007, 12:24 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=349408)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE<div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

I can read dude. I'm pritty sure the rears aren't ajustable. Theres no way I can see to ajust them on mine.

By they way guys grab these, it's a cheap price. These can go for up to 700 bucks in japan if you can find some new one. Then theres import duty ect ect on top of that.
[/b][/quote]

you get the key thing from tokico and stick them into the piston from the top and turn till it stops, drive, evaluate and adjust

interested got any pics ?[/b]

www.google.com serch hts 102r

rthy
24th May 2007, 12:27 PM
http://www.motovicity.com/Manufac/Tokico/Images/Illumina_Cutaway.jpg

http://www.gearheadracingparts.com/images/auto/T38BB3140.jpg

or of its anything like some of the koni shocks u gotta twist the strut tube to adjust the damper

Hen is a total nutcase
24th May 2007, 01:14 PM
To cut through the bullshit, these are definitely easily adjustable as Dave says.

They have a screw on the top of the shock shaft, the bit that sticks through the shock mount into the hatch. Twist this and your damping changes. 20 seconds to go from road to fully hektik damping.

They are good... in fact maybe I'll buy them...

Hen

RobertoX
24th May 2007, 01:21 PM
^^^ this is the hammer hitting nail on head

Armind
24th May 2007, 01:43 PM
and as i found out, you can just use an allen key to adjust it from the top. no need to buy the "special" tokico adjustment tool.

wooley
24th May 2007, 01:51 PM
and as i found out, you can just use an allen key to adjust it from the top. no need to buy the "special" tokico adjustment tool.[/b]

-1 jdm rep//points lolz http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

i wish i didnt spend so much money in town last night now.

good shit always comes up at the wrong time. lol.

RobertoX
24th May 2007, 03:57 PM
when is the right time for you seriously? when all planets are aligned on one axis?

DavisJD
24th May 2007, 05:46 PM
truenosedan Posted Today, 02:57 PM
when is the right time for you seriously? when all planets are aligned on one axis?[/b]

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

wooley
24th May 2007, 05:53 PM
when is the right time for you seriously? when all planets are aligned on one axis?[/b]

the right times after i actually turn up to work and get money. and dont need it for other shit. haha.

RobertoX
24th May 2007, 06:24 PM
so the same deal applied with all the other parts your were 'interested' in hahahahahaha

japlish
24th May 2007, 07:02 PM
you get the key thing from tokico and stick them into the piston from the top and turn till it stops, drive, evaluate and adjust[/b]

yeah with the rears as well. I'll have a look in a minute. I pritty sure theres no wear to stick the key on the top of the shock on the rears.

lo_rolla
24th May 2007, 07:21 PM
Well, my TRD shocks are dying, quite keen.

See if I can get a loan of my olds ahahaha.

CHeers.

japlish
25th May 2007, 12:51 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=349503)

you get the key thing from Tokyo and stick them into the piston from the top and turn till it stops, drive, evaluate and adjust[/b]

yeah with the rears as well. I'll have a look in a minute. I pretty sure theres no wear to stick the key on the top of the shock on the rears.
[/b]

Just checked. It looks like there no hole because of the grey grease they put in there. But there is which is sick all this time I've being disappointed because I thought that my hts102's rears weren't adjustable.

Gilly
25th May 2007, 12:53 AM
^^^ SCORE!!!!!

StockAE86
25th May 2007, 07:00 PM
Sold pending payment