PDA

View Full Version : 3sge conversion +other stuff

shayno
4th June 2007, 01:17 PM
Just decided to pour all my cash into one car instead of two so the 71 will be going .....so
FOR SALE;

3SGE engine conversion,motor is running on LPG setup at the moment but would not be that difficult to go back to petrol,motor has good compression lumpy cams ect.(Has slight miss at the moment but is more than likely the plugs due to sitting for ages).Good clutch rona 5speed box,big radiator,extractors,side exit exhaust,one peice tail shaft,basically everything you need.comes with the full gas setup too.
Looking for around $1500 for it all.

Will have some more stuff coming up too such as a rona diff with skyline disks setup(will price it when i find out what series it is)some sort of bigger front brake setup?(still not sure what it is)rona arms and any other bits i can get out of it.

Will post some pics in a few days.hopefully will be stripping it by the weekend.

Cheers guys.

Condition:? all stuff looks good to me

Price and price conditions:
diff and front end will be priced when i work out what they are.

Extra Info:will have some more stuff coming ill edit the first post when its stripped.

Contact Details:reply here or pm for contact details.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:pick up.

slide86
4th June 2007, 01:22 PM
so the 3s has been converted to RWD?

shayno
4th June 2007, 02:08 PM
so the 3s has been converted to RWD?[/b]
yeah is running in an AE71 race car at the moment.

shayno
6th June 2007, 10:30 PM
bump...pictures will be up saturday

shayno
10th June 2007, 12:40 PM
pics will be up next week due to some flooding between my house and where the car is kept...Make an offer if your keen guys i need this stuff gone to get my 86 in the garage for body +paint.
Take the whole running car with rear end damage for $1900 ono(driveline is fine).Also have complete unreg auto KE70 in good nick..$800.will consider trades for parts of interest.

4000GT
10th June 2007, 07:02 PM
very interested in this stuff.... what gb is it? w5x??

what would you trade for?? i have heaps of stuff that may be of interest.

please pm a number so i can call.