PDA

View Full Version : The smartest comments youve ever heard from people

Clinton
24th June 2007, 06:21 PM
i heard a couple of months ago a kid in my class said that he didnt want to work and a ke70.

"why would you want to work on a ke70 there front wheel drive and too complicated"

i LOL'd in his face. :P

Gavin
24th June 2007, 06:52 PM
i heard a couple of months ago a kid in my class said that when he didnt want to work and a ke70.[/b]

Yeah well I bet you've made a few smart comments in your English class too.

Clinton
24th June 2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah well I bet you've made a few smart comments in you're English class too.[/b]

who really cares?

Kerryx
24th June 2007, 07:09 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=363840)
i heard a couple of months ago a kid in my class said that when he didnt want to work and a ke70.[/b]

Yeah well I bet you've made a few smart comments in you're English class too.
[/b]

HAHAHAHA

Klutch
24th June 2007, 07:23 PM

[/b]
HAHHAHAHAHA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Yeah well I bet you've made a few smart comments in you're English class too.[/b]

who really cares?
[/b][/quote]
Me.

mike86
24th June 2007, 07:36 PM

[/b]

can you say dealt.... yet slightly confused about the thread :huh:

Clinton
24th June 2007, 07:38 PM
yeah this thread is fucked now can someone lock it please

Gavin
24th June 2007, 07:45 PM
Na don't lock it
Sorry if you took offence to that first post had to do it
Just re word it so we can understand it
I can see where this thread is going give it a chance

outcast350
24th June 2007, 07:50 PM
Smartest comments eh? How 'bout this one: "i heard a couple of months ago a kid in my class said that he didnt want to work and a ke70."

Nah, that's not cool.

I've heard many "smart" comments from the Falcodore crowd. Like the kid who helped the removalist dude when we moved house, "jus so long as i can get six burnouts from the tyres then its sick mate, its only a six but i want a v8 bad. that old fiat must be hard to get parts for you shoulda bought a commodore mate. hahahaha"

driftke70
24th June 2007, 07:55 PM
most people comment on how good my rotary sounds and how tough my datto is.

MountainRunner
24th June 2007, 08:36 PM
^ BAHAHAHAHHA ROFL

rthy
24th June 2007, 08:42 PM
Yes, it does seems my prelud3 is da sikkest of da n0rth bra y0 digginit'n'shit

Clinton
24th June 2007, 08:48 PM
LOL that truely is a classic

DRFTPG
24th June 2007, 08:54 PM
When Putting the Gearbox back in lukes car:
Luke:"why wont the started motor fit?"
Me:"Ahh luke thats where the CV joint goes"

aahhh good times

Gilly
24th June 2007, 09:10 PM
"yeah i gave him $500, thats like 11% deposit"

"Gilly it cost $5500"

"yeah so thats 11% right??"

^^^ yes i said that

:crazy:

jezz
24th June 2007, 09:15 PM
Driving the mr2 one night, this barina driven by a guy pulls up beside me and starts yelling out that im driving a girls car, at first i thought they were joking, but they were serious :hammer:

dr1ft-pig
25th June 2007, 12:39 AM
quote commo driver, ""nice cordia man whats it run down the 1/4""

i didnt dignify that with an answer

i love drag racing its so cool :fap:

hilton
25th June 2007, 12:44 AM
a little while ago, me and my mate were waiting out the front of his house for a mate, and a r34 come round the corner and slided the whole corner and abotu 15 miles dwn the road, masses of smoke ....anyways....about 2 mins later my mate askes me...skylines are fwd ey?

i didnt even answer him, i just lol'd

and just the other day, my friend steph was lookin at ma car, and she goes, do the front wheels spin or the back ones??

i also lol'd

Bustin_86
25th June 2007, 12:45 AM
"Drift it"

aaaaah
25th June 2007, 12:51 AM
Na don't lock it
I can see wear this thread is going give it a chance[/b]

:ph34r:

obey wan boenny
25th June 2007, 01:06 AM
back in the old school days there was a guy who thought he knew a fair bit about cars cos he read Hot4's, one day he decided to join in on one of me and my mate's convo about cars. It went something like this:

guy: " hey 1988 Honda Prelude's are cool hey? "

me: " if you say so.."

mate: " yeah they've got four wheel steering too hey?"

guy: " oh really, that's sick...yeah cos I want to buy one and put a waste guage in it cos they're waay better than a blow off valve "

my mate and myself paused completely and looked @ each other blankly thinking WTF?! and then it was all ROFL's and LOL's @ his face, he didn't know what were laughing at. I don't think he ever found out that they're actually called Waste Gates, fuck it was fukn funny. :lol:

MINIHORSE
25th June 2007, 01:13 AM
cop who pulled me over was getting all sus under my bonnet and asks "what kind of carby is this"
when pointing to the T-VIS, i loled then shut up cos he was serious, i had to explain it ot him he was actually quite interested

pull into a servo and fill up petty and decide to fill my washer bottle, attendant comes out and starts chatting away about his "Fanta Orange" SW20 with a veilside style wing with the actual spoiler part removed, then continues on to ask me "So how much boost this thing putting out"

i loled and then had to explain its not turbo, and then he claimed that ALL japanese imported cars are turbo charged

MMMMMMZZ NOTED

us_ae86
25th June 2007, 01:13 AM
Just about 3 hours ago at the illegal street races i visited....
"WOW!! Is that a Trueno??? Or an AE86??? "

:lol:

Bustin_86
25th June 2007, 01:17 AM
Fuck some people are ignorant :S

hilton
25th June 2007, 01:25 AM
i aparinately are mean to people so ill just shut the fuck up and hide under a rock!

Klutch
25th June 2007, 02:35 AM

andro0o
25th June 2007, 02:42 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364080)

Fuck some people are ignorant :S[/b]
either that or just fuckign idiots hahahahha

i just remembered a nother one,,,me an da mate pulled apart a wipper snipper engine, we had the piston at school the other day...we were goin round asking all the dumb fucks what it was, one poofter and his boyfriend decided it was a pencil sharpener,,a nother fat chick who thought she would out smart us yelled out...I KNOW ITS A PISTON RING!...i lol'd..then we asked this retard that goes by the name of lukeosorus(he looks like a dinosour), and he goes, well, i think,,,its a carberator!

i also lol'd in his face...me an d my mate laugh continuousely over it haha :greenbounce:
[/b]

...Because it's fun to tease people that have no interest in engines, right?
That's not funny, that's just being a tool infront of your friend to look cool.
[/b]

BAHAHAHHA PWNED.

dori_86
25th June 2007, 04:27 AM
best 1 was just after i bought my car, a friend commented on the "blow off" he heard when i was leaving/going to his house?

and another time a chick friends who's into cars comes up to me and is heaps excited and says "nice cordia! :P " .. i was like WTF?? :huh: r u talking to me? :unsure:

Gilly
25th June 2007, 07:49 AM
I aked Tam to marry me once

she said yes

haha sux to be her :P

stupidest thing she ever said

actually no there is one better

waching the news, a coloured couple via a genetic defect gave birth to a white child

she says= "oooooo one of those 2 cheated"

me "well it could only be the woman really hey?"

her ".........."

MountainRunner
25th June 2007, 08:46 AM
^ BAHAHAHAHHA gold

ke70dave
25th June 2007, 10:15 AM
although it was kinda mean, but it just had to be done, there was a bunch of us all driving up to toowoomba for music festival a while ago. anyway we all stopped in at the servo, as you do, for fuel and snacks and i decided i had better do a quick check of radiator fluid, check oil etc just to make sure. anyway i put down bonnet and one of my "not so mechanically minded female friends" walks over to me, asked me what i was doin.

i said that i was just topping up my indicator fluid, and that on these older cars they start to use more indicator fluid the more you use the indicator, and that she might have noticed me not using my indicator when we were driving as i thought it was low on fluid.

long story short, she asked me to check her indicator fluid in her car and i said it was fine, and then we all laughed at her....and then we continued driving

yes it was a little mean, but if you knew the person you would completely understand why it was done :lol:

Gavin
25th June 2007, 10:24 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=363885)
Na don't lock it

[/b]
:( damm it :P

awang
25th June 2007, 10:59 AM
one afternoon after having lunch with a mate, earlier he commented how nice the interior still for a 20 years car, decided to give a full throttle on my 86 trying to impress him more,

"not bad for an old CRX, 1st model rite? still can run!" he said

WTF????? :angry: a CRX ???? <_<

verm69
25th June 2007, 12:07 PM
I aked Tam to marry me once

she said yes

haha sux to be her :P

stupidest thing she ever said

actually no there is one better

waching the news, a coloured couple via a genetic defect gave birth to a white child

she says= "oooooo one of those 2 cheated"

me "well it could only be the woman really hey?"

her ".........."[/b]

funniest shit ever! :P

girls are sirry

sprinters_r_mad
25th June 2007, 12:32 PM
once i was driving along with a mate in my mums car at like 2 in the morning and we were talking about cars..................for the record..............this guy is one of those dudes that thinks he knows about cars but is fkn clueless

anyway got onto drifting and i was trying to explain the relevamce of my sprinter to him and he goes "nah man, im gonna buy a honda civic and drift that coz front wheel drive cars rip the shit out of rear wheel drive cars at drifting" :o <_< instead of dignifying that with any words i just slammed on the brakes in the middle of the road.........."get out"
i gave in after about two minutes of him NOT getting out of the car so i resorted to LOLing in his face for a looooong time

P.S. he has had his l's for just over 18 months and has been 18 for about 8 or 9 months and has had NO driving lessons and done like 2 hours driving.................moron

:2thumbs:

Beau
25th June 2007, 04:24 PM
None car related but still equally humours i think.. (hope)

After i finished school couple mates and i flew to the USA to ride bmx. Any way first night we were there we went and rode a skatepark at Longbeach. Any way there were a few coloured players rollin around and a couple heard us talking. So they came over and they were like

Players:" Hey were ya all from?"

Me "Sydney, Australia"

Players: " Dam Boy how long it take you to drive here?"

Me: Blank face. "What? you serious?? Australia is another country like on the other side of the world.

Players: " yeah? And?

Me: " Ok we had to fly here. The flight took 14hrs.

Players: "Oh really.. Dang!"

Then a few minute after that some hick came up to us (he was the caretaker of the park..apprently) goes oh you boys think you can ride good. Watch this. Proceeded with his bike to the biggest vert goes to drop in and falls 10ft to his face and a bike on top of him.. Good times!!

Klutch
25th June 2007, 04:41 PM
Reminds me of something i saw on youtube few months ago.

This dude had a map and was asking random americans where anfghanistan was, a few pointed to australia -_-

RobertoX
25th June 2007, 05:19 PM
to be honest i would be here for an hour at least

but hands down

Just Half Steppin after slamming his car into an embankment in a ke35 coupe

"dude, i think i bent the panhard rod"

a close second

javal

i wanna put a 4ac in my corona, they go heaps hard in 71s!!!!!!!!!

WTF

Javal
25th June 2007, 05:22 PM
from the mouth of my girlfriend trying to describe my mates car coming on to boost...

It's like the elevators in the myer center.... only... forwards.

We all lol'd.

jezz
25th June 2007, 05:32 PM
Not really a "smartest comments" thing but kinda funny anyway.
Used to work at a driveway assitance servo. To the side enterance was a garden bed and the diesel pumps. Theres enough space for 2 and a bit cars to get between the pump and garden bed. One day i was filling up a car and there was a truck filling up with diesel and just enough space for a car to get through. I saw this women come in and thought "she's not goin to fit in there" so i turned around. A few seconds later i heard this scraping and turned around and the stupid women was attempting to get past the truck, at this stage she had stopped and the garden bed sleapers had scraped half way down the car. Insted of reversing back she proceeded to drive forward and scraped all the way down the side of the car and proceeded to drive off. I went into work a few days later for my next shift and my boss came over to talk to me. To cut a long story short my boss asked me if i said she could fit through which i responded "no, why", turned out that she was trying to get the servo to pay for the damages to her car!

jezz
25th June 2007, 05:36 PM
Driving down highway goin to the rugby.

misses: Can you please close your eyes
Me: why?
Misses: I want to change cd but i dont' want you to see what im putting on.
Me: ..errrr.... Im driving
Misses: oh yeah!!

Therse a tonne more but i'd get killed if i kept goin :P

r3zzz4
25th June 2007, 05:38 PM
Story from my housemate

Driving down Liechart St in Sydney in his old r33, a guy pulls up and shouts:

"Bring it on boost U-leh, that shit makes my girlfriend horny!!!"

His girlfriend looked at him, looked at my mate, then shook her head as he took off.

hilton
25th June 2007, 05:39 PM
woops a nother fuckign double

Beau
25th June 2007, 05:43 PM
^^^^... GO TO BED JESSICA!!!!!

r3zzz4
25th June 2007, 05:48 PM
Bad day at work, ring the boss to get some parts for the job im doing and he tells me write something down,

Me: "hang on il find a pen in the truck... shit I can't find one, hang on where's my phone? Shit don't tell me ive lost it!!"

Boss: "What are you talking to me on, a shoe?"

Me: "What do you mean... oooohhhhh, yeah its been a long day..."

dr1ft-pig
25th June 2007, 06:08 PM
haha dumb ass^^

MountainRunner
25th June 2007, 06:20 PM
^^^^... GO TO BED JESSICA!!!!![/b]

BAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF ROFL

Klutch
25th June 2007, 06:28 PM

hilton
25th June 2007, 07:13 PM
woops double post

Wally
25th June 2007, 07:15 PM
doubled

Wally
25th June 2007, 07:16 PM
"yeah i gave him $500, thats like 11% deposit"

"Gilly it cost $5500"

"yeah so thats 11% right??"

^^^ yes i said that

:crazy:[/b]
It is actually 9.10%

jono86
25th June 2007, 07:58 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364250)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaaaah @ Jun 25 2007, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364066)<div class='quotemain'>
Na don't lock it

[/b]
Yea i noticed that, was contemplating saying anything or not :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364072)<div class='quotemain'>Fuck some people are ignorant :S[/b]
either that or just fuckign idiots hahahahha

i just remembered a nother one,,,me an da mate pulled apart a wipper snipper engine, we had the piston at school the other day...we were goin round asking all the dumb fucks what it was, one poofter and his boyfriend decided it was a pencil sharpener,,a nother fat chick who thought she would out smart us yelled out...I KNOW ITS A PISTON RING!...i lol'd..then we asked this retard that goes by the name of lukeosorus(he looks like a dinosour), and he goes, well, i think,,,its a carberator!

i also lol'd in his face...me an d my mate laugh continuousely over it haha :greenbounce:
[/b]

...Because it's fun to tease people that have no interest in engines, right?
That's not funny, that's just being a tool infront of your friend to look cool.
[/b][/quote]
just coz me and my mate are the only people that know about cars in my class and thats the only way we could get any kind of amusement at all out of school........dickhead
[/b][/quote]
So you get amused by giving people shit that know nothing, or even care little about cars or engines?
You just proved my point even more, you were acting like a tool infront of your friend to be cool.

Calling me a dickhead because i caught you out being a tool?
Yea...real smart....
You proved my point even more so.
[/b][/quote]

Klutch............ dude seriously......... grow some balls and stop nit-picking what everyone does, im not starting a fight either so dont reply to this, just keep it to yourself next time and stop being a keyboard warrior. you keep clogging threads with your bullshit. quit it retard. <_<

Klutch
25th June 2007, 08:09 PM

obey wan boenny
25th June 2007, 08:17 PM
another one. When I was working @ an auto store, there was a chick who thought she knew a fair bit about cars, anyway I was @ the spare parts counter with her cleaning up and a guy walks up to her and asks:

guy: "can u guys get in wheel spacers? I need a set for my R33"

girl: "umm........(looks on computer even though we didn't even have a catalogue for that kind of stuff)....yeah I'd have to ring up the supplier and ask but.."

me (butting in ) "ah, we don't even get them in, it's illegal for us to sell them so you'd have to try somewhere else sorry.."

girl: "yeah I'd have to ring up the suppliers and ask"

guy: "oh ok, turns away and walks straight out"

me: I look at her and then walk into the oil section and ROFL'd @ her behind her back.

This same girl trys to be all Japanese and pronounces Japanese words in what she thinks is how the Japanese say it in English (if u get me?) she's the smartest person I know :rolleyes: :lol:

edit: and she eats noodles @ work with Japanese chopsticks and one of little porcelain chopstick rests..she can't use the chopsticks properly either, lol

RObErT_RaTh
25th June 2007, 08:17 PM
haha this thread is great

anyway my story, me and my mates were sitting round at school having lunch, and our mate was talking about getting an s13 that he had lined up, so we bbegan asking what he had planned for it modification wise,(he was a h3ktiK driftR) and he said that he was interested in getting a hydraulic handbrake, he then went on and did gestures of drifitng and pulling up his hydraulic handbrake, meanwhile his mouth was making noises like hydraulic SUSPENSION, me and majic86 had a bit of a laugh later and then we pointed out that hydraulic handbrakes dont make that noise, and hes like "......oh.........ok"

have more storys about him but thats it for now,

also, girl at work is full into Initial D and stuff, but knows nuthing about drifting in reality,

anyway, oneday at work this pretty stock looking 180sx pulled up and he got out of his car and walked inside, meanwhile i heard it running and went outside to suss it out, now this thing was clearly turbo, coz it had a big fuk off intercoller hanging out the front, and this girl goes, "geez, hes pretty trusting leaving his car unlocked and running, wouldnt he be scared of someone stealing it," i heard this and turned to her and said "im pretty sure it has a turbo timer in it,"

i then had to go on explaining what a turbo timer does and y it does it, and i still dont think she understands, considering we sell them at work

EDIT: this girl is the same one in majic86's last post

hilton
25th June 2007, 08:18 PM
woops nother fkin double post

Klutch
25th June 2007, 08:20 PM

ke70dave
25th June 2007, 08:29 PM
can we please stop with the massive quotes, that take up half the page that we've read 4 times already.....just annyoing and pointless

in other news, you guys are funny as, i love the story about the elevator..thats great

RObErT_RaTh
25th June 2007, 08:36 PM
omg i just remembered a story once,

i was in toowomba with my mum, and we were just getting in the car and a dirty VL turbo drove past with a gay BOV, and as it shifted gears my mum trembled and said, " oh that was a terrible gear change" coz she thought they were grinding gears, and i told her gently(so as to avoid my head getting eaten off) that it was a blow off valve, but now everytime im with her and she sees a skyline, shes like " was that a skyline, which one was that?"

its pretty funny

jono86
25th June 2007, 08:56 PM
today at work another apprentice was driving a VE SS through the mud:
me: its bogged man
him: yea, how do you select 4WD?
me:.......... your a retard..... are you serious???
him: what?
me: its a commodore
him: yea but the SS's are 4WD......
me: *walks away laughing*

hahaha pure gold

hilton
25th June 2007, 09:24 PM
today at work another apprentice was driving a VE SS through the mud:
me: its bogged man
him: yea, how do you select 4WD?
me:.......... your a retard..... are you serious???
him: what?
me: its a commodore
him: yea but the SS's are 4WD......
me: *walks away laughing*

hahaha pure gold[/b]

hahahahah gold

that the dude in the black 180???

Driftspec
25th June 2007, 09:56 PM
Good ones guys...

The number of times I've driven from work, gone to check I've remembered all my belongings, gone "shit, I've forgotten my car keys", only to find them sitting int he ignition... running the car that I am driving..

Man you guys must get some idiots at auto shops. I work in a computer store and we get "know-it-alls" in all the time. Makes me sick...

ashie
25th June 2007, 10:42 PM
last year, i wasn't so good friends with a guy, any ways now i am realy good mates,

he was telling me how his mates drive along in second and shift back to 1st for a "BOOST" then to 3rd and this was called double clutching,

another guy, said that is my ke55 was rear wheel drive it would be an awesome drift machine, he then went onto putting rear wheel drive spitfires on a front wheel drive mazda 626.

keyboard warriors that go "your carolla is crap"

a little fella at school goes "mi mates skylines got a fucked handbrake, you pull it on and it falls back down"
i also asked him if his mates AWD lancer gsr drifts and he goes " i know what your gonna say" and i go whats that? and he goes "you cant drift a front wheel drive"

Beau
25th June 2007, 11:05 PM
your user name falls into this thread as the smartest comments ive ever heard!

and someone please write something that isnt about how they showed up their centrelink mates who would not know the difference between the wiggles big read car and D1 Specs 86!! As noone cares how siick you think you are!

howee
25th June 2007, 11:24 PM
AHAHAHAH nice one Jono......

Well once at band camp.... well it wasnt band camp well i showed this chick my remote control for foxtel, and she goes what is it.... i said its got buttons and you use it for a tv... shes like huh... im like its called a remote control for foxtel...

Well yeah my story anyway.. btw she was blonde

howee

obey wan boenny
25th June 2007, 11:46 PM
my younger brother and I were cooking spagetti bolognaise and I said to him " can you smell that?, it smells like something burning " so he picks up the ladle which has little holes all through it and tries to smell it, meanwhile the sauce dripped through the bottom and by the time it reached his nose there was nothing in it. I automatically laughed at him :lol: Another time I was sitting in the lounge room watching TV and he's sitting across from me, I let out a rank-smelling silent fart and said to him "Can you smell petrol?" and as soon as I said it he went for a BIG sniff and took in a whole lot of my ass air!, :lol: :lol: instant choking followed lol :lol:

driftke70
25th June 2007, 11:49 PM
was teaching an ex gf's little brother how to drive, it was in my suzuki sierra at the time that it was supercharged and stuff, and i said to him go start it up and reverse it out the garge and stuff im just cramming some food in. Went outside and he was in the garage, and he had been trying to put the low range lever into reverse for about 5 mins. The transfer lever is like 10cm long and the gear lever is about 45cm long right in your face next to the steering wheel and he just looked straight past it. Plus the transfer lever said how to use it right underneath it.

When i used to drive around with my missus, id short shift alot, and sometimes she would go "dont drive so fast your in 5th for christ sakes"

and id go what the hell are you on im doing 60 in a 60 zone,

turns out that she cant even begin to understand how a manual gear box works.

Corolla_Gurl
26th June 2007, 12:26 AM
lol at all these storys......BTW not all chicks are dumb whaen it comes to cars...... well i like to think i do know what im talking about most of the time but yes i have meet sum dumb females who have no idea but like to think they do.

mc68
26th June 2007, 12:28 AM
was in super crap auto flicking through a workshop manual :P

and i noticed a BUNKY fc rx7 out the front...a traditional wog kid owned it, talking to the equally dopey looking bloke behind the parts counter...Came in asking about drive/water pump belts for his 'rota'....bla blah blah i walked away, did another lap after grabbing some stuff only to hear the guy at the parts desk say "hey man when have you last changed your timing belt?" for the owner to reply 'SHIT! ive never done it hey, how much for one of them bro.'

errrr.

DRFTPG
26th June 2007, 11:24 AM
well my sister was asked yo go down to the freezer and grab some pies out and put em in the oven for lunch, so about an hour later mum goes to her "hey those pies cooked yet?" and she replys "oh i just put them in the oven in the packet, i didnt know we wanted to heat them up" :rolleyes: she cant help it...shes blonde :P

sprinters_r_mad
26th June 2007, 12:13 PM
^^^^BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny as....................sounds like somethin my step-sis would do <_< hehehe

Driftspec
26th June 2007, 02:14 PM
Blondes are so much fun...

And they make you laugh too :P

DRFTPG
26th June 2007, 02:30 PM
Blondes are so much fun...

And they make you laugh too :P[/b]

:lol: ;)

ae86hachiroku
26th June 2007, 02:54 PM
i love it how when i play CS with my nickname AE86, everyone thinks im an Initial D fanboy, and that AE86's are a piece of shit etc etc, I just continue playing, its funny

starni_boy
26th June 2007, 04:14 PM
lol @ some of this stuff..

anyways,

i was around at a friends place and he was working on his datto. then we went to look at his brothers car (datto 1200 ute with a CA18) and another one of our friends walk by then comes up to the garage. he looks at the CA and goes "oi man does this thing have an upgraded carburettor??"

we looked at each other and go:
"yeah it sure does. if your ever going to buy a silvia, make sure it has a carburettor. if it doesnt have one then dont get it. someone stole it from their car cause theyre heaps good."

hes like"oh okay sick thanks for the help." then he goes: "is this engine like a 6 valve?" (he overheard me talking about 20 valves and 16 valve engines once..) me and my friend loled @ him for ages. we still both get a kick out of it when it pops up in conversation. :lol: :)

DRFTPG
26th June 2007, 04:15 PM
what would we all do without noobs :P

starni_boy
26th June 2007, 04:24 PM
true. look how many laugh's we have had. i couldnt stop laughing when i was reading through some of these. that one about the fart when watching tv. and he breathed in all my ass air. :lol: omfg

patience
26th June 2007, 04:27 PM
Driving the TT mkiv supra with a friend the other day
She says : "Your car is scary how it has two sets of gears"
man I didnt even bother hey, she drives a manual as well.

Clinton
26th June 2007, 05:52 PM
was in super crap auto flicking through a workshop manual :P

and i noticed a BUNKY fc rx7 out the front...a traditional wog kid owned it, talking to the equally dopey looking bloke behind the parts counter...Came in asking about drive/water pump belts for his 'rota'....bla blah blah i walked away, did another lap after grabbing some stuff only to hear the guy at the parts desk say "hey man when have you last changed your timing belt?" for the owner to reply 'SHIT! ive never done it hey, how much for one of them bro.'

errrr.[/b]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO

yoshimitsu9
26th June 2007, 08:10 PM
absolute classic from my mate that drives a VR SS commonwhore

"u should have seen the drift i pulled yesturday" i immediately replied with "commonwhores dont drift, they power slide"

starni_boy
26th June 2007, 08:34 PM
my younger brother and I were cooking spagetti bolognaise and I said to him " can you smell that?, it smells like something burning " so he picks up the ladle which has little holes all through it and tries to smell it, meanwhile the sauce dripped through the bottom and by the time it reached his nose there was nothing in it. I automatically laughed at him :lol: Another time I was sitting in the lounge room watching TV and he's sitting across from me, I let out a rank-smelling silent fart and said to him "Can you smell petrol?" and as soon as I said it he went for a BIG sniff and took in a whole lot of my ass air!, :lol: :lol: instant choking followed lol :lol:[/b]

hahahaha :lol:

what a dumbass. i rate that, ass air hahahaha

Beau
26th June 2007, 08:53 PM
"u should have seen the drift i pulled yesturday" i immediately replied with "commonwhores dont drift, they power slide"[/b]

But but but but.. on the Street Commodores dvd they said they can drift.. they had a feature on them.. But funnly enough they had RB's in them!

that reminds me of something dumb i heard while watching it..

you see i was watching it while getting my wheels aligned. The guy put Street Commodore on the tv and my mate and i couldnt stop laughing and pulling them up on some of the mistakes they made so publicly. And the guy goes.. 'What you think you could drift better in your FWD' i LOLd at him then asked to go inspect my car then come back and revolt that comment.. i got a discount.. good times!!

ae86hachiroku
26th June 2007, 09:54 PM
omg that fart one is such a classic, best way to get someone to smell ya

s-jyusan
26th June 2007, 10:03 PM
theres a kid at skool thats talks shit everyday like his bros cars the best (stock 300zx) his cuzns vl runs at calder everyweek and gains another 20kw each day one day decided 2 ask him where the spark plugs were... *bro there under the steering wheel* rofl larfed for ages.

MountainRunner
26th June 2007, 10:04 PM
^^^ahahhaha dario saw him at epping and zac ROFLS

s-jyusan
26th June 2007, 10:05 PM
rofl eii remeber he clutch kicked his gemi and drifted away from a tree hahahahah

mrmatt
27th June 2007, 12:24 AM
a few months ago at work i was replacing a front lower control arm on a falcon. a new 1st year apprentice came up to me and asked what i was doing. i replied "im replacing the tail shaft and the rh front titty seal" he goes "oh ok" and walked away. me and the other 2nd year lol'd for a while. then we both said to each other "where we that dumb when we started as well?"

andro0o
27th June 2007, 01:32 AM
a few months ago at work i was replacing a front lower control arm on a falcon. a new 1st year apprentice came up to me and asked what i was doing. i replied "im replacing the tail shaft and the rh front titty seal" he goes "oh ok" and walked away. me and the other 2nd year lol'd for a while. then we both said to each other "where we that dumb when we started as well?"[/b]

bahahahahahah. yet how do u know he didnt walk away loling thinking your the monkey that has no idea though? :P

dr1ft-pig
27th June 2007, 01:32 AM
LOL^^

i want me some titty seals haha

mrmatt
27th June 2007, 01:45 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=365066)
a few months ago at work i was replacing a front lower control arm on a falcon. a new 1st year apprentice came up to me and asked what i was doing. i replied "im replacing the tail shaft and the rh front titty seal" he goes "oh ok" and walked away. me and the other 2nd year lol'd for a while. then we both said to each other "where we that dumb when we started as well?"[/b]

bahahahahahah. yet how do u know he didnt walk away loling thinking your the monkey that has no idea though? :P
[/b]
hahaha. i could tell buy the look on his face and his response that he believed me. i later explained that the lower control arm that i was replacing wasn't a tail shaft. hehe didnt say anything about the titty seal though :lol:
hahaha i often make up crazy new names for parts to try and catch out the 1st years. good fun. they mostly end up being called "Doo-dads" or "doo-hickies"

JDM-086
27th June 2007, 03:18 AM
i went to toyrolla(wrecker) down my end of town in search of a t18 diff, silly me i took my car which automatically is trouble.

me: "im after a t18 diff, drum to drum"
he pauses
guy: ""oh for the ae86 is it"
me: "well yes i intend to replace it with the standard sprinter diff but its from a t18"
guy: "ooh nah mate they got the LSD really rare and expensive. they are import from japan only. we cant get them"
me: "thanks for ur time bye"

mrmatt
27th June 2007, 12:34 PM
i went to toyrolla(wrecker) down my end of town in search of a t18 diff, silly me i took my car which automatically is trouble.

me: "im after a t18 diff, drum to drum"
he pauses
guy: ""oh for the ae86 is it"
me: "well yes i intend to replace it with the standard sprinter diff but its from a t18"
guy: "ooh nah mate they got the LSD really rare and expensive. they are import from japan only. we cant get them"
me: "thanks for ur time bye"[/b]
i hate it when that happens. you know what you want and know they have it. but the person selling the stuff thinks he knows better and say "nar that wont work, cant help you". you think to yourself yes it will.

Driftspec
27th June 2007, 01:47 PM
i hate it when that happens. you know what you want and know they have it. but the person selling the stuff thinks he knows better and say "nar that wont work, cant help you". you think to yourself yes it will.[/b]

And the silly buggers don't end up with any money. Sucks to be them.

lo_rolla
2nd July 2007, 08:56 PM
Sitting in the back of an NX (In the back, my face covered and dark sunnies), my mates Mrs at the time puts her hand out the window and goes..

"Oh it's not gonna be a very nice day at the beach, it's reall windy".

That's while driving down the highway at 100kph.

I often get people who are convinced they know more about engines and engine reconditioning then me. I'm always willing to learn more, but I know when I'm right.

Jessi
2nd July 2007, 09:11 PM
The other day I met up with an old mate from school, he knows a fair bit about cars but not AE86's.. I sat there crapping on and on about them to him for a few hours, was calling them 86's, even went into detail about why my number plate has '86' on it. A bit later on we were talking about other stuff and then I said to him that next time there is an 86 cruise on he should come ride shotgun in my car, and his response was "But I'm born in 87"

obey wan boenny
2nd July 2007, 09:40 PM
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha^^^ :lol:

dr1ft-pig
2nd July 2007, 10:01 PM
i was born in 88.... does this mean im not allowed on the september 86 cruise????

Clinton
2nd July 2007, 10:15 PM
LOL BRENDON no his mate thought that the 86 in his number plate meant 1986 not as in AE86

Jessi
2nd July 2007, 10:19 PM
If you're refering to my mate, he did assume that the 86 on my plate meant it was 1986, but when I was just randomly talking to him I mentioned 86 cruise and he must not of figured I was talking about my car specifically and figured it was for people born in 86..

And if it was me you were refering to, it should say HER mate not his :)

dr1ft-pig
2nd July 2007, 10:45 PM
LOL BRENDON no his mate thought that the 86 in his number plate meant 1986 not as in AE86[/b]

i know man she told me the other day hahah

get your sarcasm detector out next time hahaha :2thumbs:

Driftspec
2nd July 2007, 11:31 PM
LOL BRENDON no his mate thought that the 86 in his number plate meant 1986 not as in AE86[/b]

Can it get added to the list too? :P

/sarcasm

Clinton
3rd July 2007, 10:42 AM
lol my bad to all. good excuse brendon lmao

GAKI86
4th July 2007, 02:28 AM
Some people say that, others say that the real name is a 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S AE86 Trueno, yeah I'm not sure which is right ...long as hell name though lol. Basically everyone calls it an AE86 because they are refering to the engine size since the 1986 model could come with a AE86, AE85, AE84 and an AE80(I think those were the ones).

-by some dopey american kid from youtube

Beau
4th July 2007, 01:10 PM
they call it a ae86 because that is the chassis name of the model! not the engine. the engine is called a 4age 16v which was copied blue prints from a cosworth engine!

Plus the cars are called Trueno Sprinter and Levin Corolla!

Read more ae86 history!!

Now does the guys post above me that iam correcting full into this threads topic of 'smartest comment you have ever heard from people?'

stefan
4th July 2007, 02:27 PM
im rick james bitch

most important one

Driftspec
4th July 2007, 04:39 PM
they call it a ae86 because that is the chassis name of the model! not the engine. the engine is called a 4age 16v which was copied blue prints from a cosworth engine!

Plus the cars are called Trueno Sprinter and Levin Corolla!

Read more ae86 history!!

Now does the guys post above me that iam correcting full into this threads topic of 'smartest comment you have ever heard from people?'[/b]

Read the bit below it? I hope your being sarcastic...

Its from some american kid, not Gaki... Most American kids don't know anything about Toyota's in general. Only the few that are on here know...

Beau
4th July 2007, 05:19 PM
i do apolgise i did not read that.. i was half asleep and in a shit mood from being awoken by jack hammers!

Clinton
4th July 2007, 06:07 PM
a good one from my friend the other day was "yeah me and my friend were in his comodore and he was driving me home and it was wet so my friend planted coming out of the corner. AND THAT WAS THE SICKEST DRIFT I HAVE EVER SEEN!"

i looked at him and almost cried

JDM FANBOY EK9
5th July 2007, 05:06 PM
180sx driver : where should iu put my hands when race driving??
180sx driver: How many KWs will my coilovers get me??

fucking priceless

DRFTPG
6th July 2007, 06:38 PM
When taking the stupidly big cannon off the pulsar harrison goes "dont take that off, cannons give you soo much more power and they give awsome feul economy"

Or when taking all the stupid stickers off it that were put on by the previous owner Harrison says " I HATE RICERS" 5min later while we are taking the trust sticker off the rear window he goes "why dont you get a big nismo sticker for the back window" now why would we be taking all the stickers off so we can go out and buy new ones lol

dr1ft-pig
6th July 2007, 08:32 PM
After reading those new laws, i hope cops see the cars and think defect city!
Id get majorly fucked over, as would ALOT of other people id imagen!
But either way im still coming.[/b]

who wants cops to fuck them in the ass???? are u a homo breno lol

DRFTPG
7th July 2007, 12:05 AM
i wont leave home without-
4 screwdrivers- 2 phillips and 2 flat, 2 stubby and 2 long ect[/b]

bwahahahahha i know what he means but i LOL'd when i read it

reuben
8th July 2007, 12:45 AM
A while ago a mate got pulled over by the fuzz. The cop was being a C bomb, so mate goes to the cop.

Mate: "What would happen if i called you a C#*t?"

Cop: "You will get in trouble"

Mate: "What if i think your a C#*t?"

Cop: "Well i cant do anything about that"

Mate: "Well i think your a C#*t."

Brad

breno
8th July 2007, 02:20 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=369793)
After reading those new laws, i hope cops see the cars and think defect city!
Id get majorly fucked over, as would ALOT of other people id imagen!
But either way im still coming.[/b]

who wants cops to fuck them in the ass???? are u a homo breno lol
[/b]

ever heard of a typo?

dr1ft-pig
8th July 2007, 04:43 AM
nope. please explain

dr1ft-pig
8th July 2007, 04:44 AM
A while ago a mate got pulled over by the fuzz. The cop was being a C bomb, so mate goes to the cop.

Brad[/b]

hahahahahha best call its definately THE smartest comment ever, no sarcasm either, i love it

EDIT: the next time im pulled over im gonna make sure i say that, ill get a mate to film it hahaha

Madgarbage
8th July 2007, 08:39 PM
i have a mate thats a apprentice mechanic, one day he asks me what kinda car i have, i tell him that its a ae71 corolla, he than says thats a levin ay.. there front wheel drive so there gay <_< .........he drives a dodge neon and now calls my car a ke71 :angry:

Dillon Mac
8th July 2007, 09:07 PM

Brad[/b]

Heard that Joke millions of times, but none the less a good one lol

Driftspec
8th July 2007, 11:13 PM
i have a mate thats a apprentice mechanic, one day he asks me what kinda car i have, i tell him that its a ae71 corolla, he than says thats a levin ay.. there front wheel drive so there gay <_< .........he drives a dodge neon and now calls my car a ke71 :angry:[/b]

And he's an apprentice mechanic? Man thats gold...

I heard a good one the other day at work, I was serving a guy who was asking about a new laptop. I asked him if he had ADSL, and he said 'no, I have broadband...'

I laughed, I guess you have to be a nerd to appreciate that...

RObErT_RaTh
8th July 2007, 11:57 PM
lol, that must mean im a nerd, haha,

dr1ft-pig
9th July 2007, 12:20 AM
The rear lights show the car was originally red, should take off the tail lights and paint under the Sprinter emblem in the top right cause its red atm[/b]

LOL

Nikkojoe
9th July 2007, 12:38 AM
Ive now lol'ed at that twice

wooley
9th July 2007, 11:07 AM
I heard a good one the other day at work, I was serving a guy who was asking about a new laptop. I asked him if he had ADSL, and he said 'no, I have broadband...'

I laughed, I guess you have to be a nerd to appreciate that...[/b]

ive got broadband... and im not on adsl...

DRFTPG
9th July 2007, 11:57 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=370795)

I laughed, I guess you have to be a nerd to appreciate that...[/b]

ive got broadband... and im not on adsl...
[/b]

they are the same thing...

Gilly
9th July 2007, 12:56 PM
this one time Woolshed said

"i've got broadband... and i'm not on adsl..."

i laughed then felt like a nerd

:P

hilton
9th July 2007, 02:13 PM
ahh i lol'd :rolleyes:

breno
9th July 2007, 04:23 PM
I work at the airport, and i do delivery driving aswell. So when i was printing out my list i have to go into this other section to hook this little palm computer up to a printer and there was a 13 year old kid there, i thought it was funny.

Me - "hows it going"
Kid - "hello"
Kid - "How old do you have to be to be able to fly?"
Me - "No idea hey, i think its like 16 or something"
Kid - "Yeah, im only 13. and i can drive a manual car good. and drift."
Me - "cool... are you into drifting"
Kid - "yeah its easy, all you have to do is when u come up to a corner. Change back into third and pull the hand brake and turn the other way. I do it heaps."
Kid - "thats why i work here, i drift these cars but my mum gets up when if she finds out."
Me - "haha. cya."

riojin
9th July 2007, 07:23 PM
a conversation i had with some mates of mine. i got really uptight about it which made it funny

lynn: burppp oh.... i remember what that cake's taste reminded me of. banana paddlepops
michael: so it was imitation banana flavouring then
me: no banana paddlepops have real bananas in them. it says so on the packet, natural flavouring. (said very passionately)
michael: dont believe everything you read. and when was the last time you ate a real banana that tasted like a banana paddlepop?
me: [being stubborn] its real bananas i dont care what you say :rant:
lynn: i guess by dan's [me] reasoning if its named after something its obviously in it. so dan they make rainbow paddlepops outta real rainbows then?

maybe you had to be there but it was a good BURN on me.

so....... do they make banana paddlepops outta real bananas or not?

Dillon Mac
9th July 2007, 08:41 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=370673)
The rear lights show the car was originally red, should take off the tail lights and paint under the Sprinter emblem in the top right cause its red atm[/b]

LOL
[/b]

?

Driftspec
9th July 2007, 09:16 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=370673)

LOL
[/b]

Taken from my thread!!! Lol I won't sue you like the RIAA :D

Dillon, check back in my members ride thread. The Sprinter logo on the tail light is made out of red plastic, not painted. Don't feel bad :)

And I'm glad some of you got the ADSL/Broadband lols, glad I'm not the only one who laughs at that sort of thing.

dr1ft-pig
9th July 2007, 11:12 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=370879)

LOL
[/b]

?
[/b]

if u look at every adm sprinter with original tailights u will notice that where it says sprinter on the tailight is red on every single one

Dillon Mac
9th July 2007, 11:56 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=371279)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dillon Mac @ Jul 8 2007, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=370673)<div class='quotemain'>The rear lights show the car was originally red, should take off the tail lights and paint under the Sprinter emblem in the top right cause its red atm[/b]

LOL
[/b]

?
[/b][/quote]

if u look at every adm sprinter with original tailights u will notice that where it says sprinter on the tailight is red on every single one
[/b][/quote]

Jesse's which sold not to long ago had pink though, is that from a full paint or has he painted inside the taillight aswell, I assume the tail light was just clear and showed the paint below the tail light which was the original colour or the colour painted beneath it

Driftspec
10th July 2007, 12:00 AM
Jesse's which sold not to long ago had pink though, is that from a full paint or has he painted inside the taillight aswell, I assume the tail light was just clear and showed the paint below the tail light which was the original colour or the colour painted beneath it[/b]

I'm guessing it was painted, or different plastic was inserted. Certainly a different effect to the usual, thats why something like that would stand out :)

Dillon Mac
11th July 2007, 08:32 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=371397)
Jesse's which sold not to long ago had pink though, is that from a full paint or has he painted inside the taillight aswell, I assume the tail light was just clear and showed the paint below the tail light which was the original colour or the colour painted beneath it[/b]

I'm guessing it was painted, or different plastic was inserted. Certainly a different effect to the usual, thats why something like that would stand out :)
[/b]

Fair enough, just assumed was clear plastic and showed original colour unless painted otherwise

dr1ft-pig
11th July 2007, 08:43 PM
ya learn something new everyday bro haha, dw you will learn

86adz
11th July 2007, 09:39 PM
One anonymous ae86dc member just bought his ke70 and we were cruising and pulled up in a car park when an enthusiast made his way over.

Enthusiast: nice car man shes straight hey, running a limited slip diff?

Mate: yeah the stock clutch slips a little bit hey..

Enthusiast: sorry??

Mate: ohh nah mate i havent installed a rev limiter yet

dr1ft-pig
11th July 2007, 10:14 PM
haha felix??? hahahaha has to be

Felix
11th July 2007, 10:32 PM
wtf, I never said that

my brass button never slips anyway, unlike yours lol

your a douch adam

86adz
11th July 2007, 10:36 PM
what you talking bout my clutch hasnt slipped once. sitting in my garage...

dr1ft-pig
11th July 2007, 10:38 PM
settle pettle hahaa

VIC_AE86
11th July 2007, 10:39 PM
I remember in my old S13.. thought to be hardcore and handbrake slid into a carspace..

Bogan yells out..

"Why would you use the handbrake in a RWD Skyline?"

Yes he had a holden jacket on, mullet and that 'Bogun' smell, you know the stale sock smell

86adz
11th July 2007, 11:03 PM
was being a fuckhead ripping up the e-brake in my fwd corolla one day getting some audacious angle when my mate turned to me and said shit man who did the weld job on the diff? i later scouldered him

Driftspec
11th July 2007, 11:39 PM
The number of people who have asked me if I have a 20V in my car is stupid. I even got it one day when waiting in the drive through at HJs... Guy in front puts his head out of the window, looks back and yells "Is that a 20V in there?"

I just said "No" and laughed. He shut up. Damn Initial D no0bs...

driftke70
11th July 2007, 11:50 PM
The number of people who have asked me if I have a 20V in my car is stupid. I even got it one day when waiting in the drive through at HJs... Guy in front puts his head out of the window, looks back and yells "Is that a 20V in there?"

I just said "No" and laughed. He shut up. Damn Initial D no0bs...[/b]

because it could be such an unlikely occurance that a sprinter has a 20v, geeeez

Dillon Mac
11th July 2007, 11:56 PM
I bought my car a week + ago and no shit, hadnt owned the car for longer than 15 mins when I got heckled by a guy in a ke70? Big intercooler hanging out with turbo up at auldgate had stopped for lunch "Fucking taken that for a slide yet!?.. I've been assured it will happen oftenly with an AE86.. Copped a few so far it aint even road legal and been driving it for a daily yet lol :offtopic:

GAKI86
12th July 2007, 04:41 AM
onicam is a Japanese slang term combining two words. The first is a Japanese word and the second English. On the second word you are looking for the second meaning.

oni [1] (noun) - First appeared 1954 - 1: japanese slang for dragon and or monster.

camber [2] (noun) - First appeared 1823 - 1 : the convexity of the curve of an airfoil from the leading edge to the trailing edge - 2 : a setting of the wheels of an automotive vehicle closer together at the bottom than at the top

Why Onicam? The better question is why not?

-By some fag who likes Type Rice wooden carriages with devil camber while having the horses front legs wide open to avoid under steer.

http://www.onicam.com/index2.htm

outcast350
12th July 2007, 06:26 PM
because it could be such an unlikely occurance that a sprinter has a 20v, geeeez[/b]
"Did we finish fueling the plane?"
"Do you see the hose in the plane?"
"No."
"Then I guess we're done."
"Thanks George, would you like to say it without the sarcasm next time." (Family Guy)

But good point there, there's every chance your car could be 20v powered.

Driftspec
12th July 2007, 09:11 PM
"Did we finish fueling the plane?"
"Do you see the hose in the plane?"
"No."
"Then I guess we're done."
"Thanks George, would you like to say it without the sarcasm next time." (Family Guy)

But good point there, there's every chance your car could be 20v powered.[/b]

I like where you are going with that... :D

But seriously, the first 4 people to ask me about the car, all asked if I had a 20v in it. Must sound pretty good then :D

eastcoastdrifter
14th July 2007, 10:46 PM
im not buying lancer.. The only good car Mitsibishi made was the Evo and even then I really only like the evo III and IV[/b]

........hahaha

Dillon Mac
15th July 2007, 01:20 AM
im not buying lancer.. The only good car Mitsibishi made was the Evo and even then I really only like the evo III and IV[/b]

........hahaha
[/b][/quote]

Old school evos ftw

slide86
15th July 2007, 01:40 AM
evo is a lancer

MountainRunner
15th July 2007, 01:41 AM
^^ no lancer is a Evo

slide86
15th July 2007, 01:50 AM
just like commodore is to a HSV

both body kits with modified engines

andro0o
15th July 2007, 02:11 AM
...today

random 14 year old kid who thought he was a mechanic: i love rx3's especially bridgeport ones.

me: dude do you even know what a bridgeport is..?

kid: yerr it's like this special type of race engine that you put in so you can drag and stuffs. thats all i know.

me: lol.

Klutch
15th July 2007, 02:14 AM
just like commodore is to a HSV

both body kits with modified engines[/b]
Didn't know evo's were FWD.

MountainRunner
15th July 2007, 02:37 AM
No they have LSD so you can choose FWD or RWD thats y it's called a 2 way LSD

Dillon Mac
15th July 2007, 03:17 AM
Wow! If I knew the difference between a lancer and an evo was the badge I coudl amke shit loads of money.. 4wd turbo ftw.. Not fwd 2 door n/a engines with evo wannabe body kits

Driftspec
15th July 2007, 11:43 AM

:lol:[/b]

Oh crap, does that mean I shouldn't be getting a 2-way LSD in my 86?

callum1
15th July 2007, 01:23 PM
swift with initial d seat covers.

me: whats initial d (suspecting this dudes a nob)

guy: you know, it's a performance brand. like autotechnica.

me: ahh k then.

ps- holy shit 86 posts. hahaha. cool

MountainRunner
15th July 2007, 02:04 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=373922)

Oh crap, does that mean I shouldn't be getting a 2-way LSD in my 86?

[/b]

it sure does :lol:

Klutch
15th July 2007, 02:14 PM
Wow! If I knew the difference between a lancer and an evo was the badge I coudl amke shit loads of money.. 4wd turbo ftw.. Not fwd 2 door and/a engines with evo wannabe body kits[/b]
OMG! When did the evo's come in 4wd?!?!?!

Just playing dude :P

Driftspec
15th July 2007, 02:15 PM
ps- holy shit 86 posts. hahaha. cool[/b]

But it says 88 on your profile...

I love playing a dumb kent :lol:

MountainRunner
15th July 2007, 03:08 PM
ahaha same

driftke70
16th July 2007, 03:44 PM
evos and lancers are two completely different cars, comparing them to commo/hsv is stupid, easily the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

for starters how many front wheel drive lancers are kicking around with aluminium shells. zero. Evo is built in a different factory, by different people, with different materials, it is possible to fit evo driveline to a lancer, but with a fair bit of mucking around. And the end result will not be an evo. One break caliper on an evo probably has more than all 4 on a lancer. The car is an amazing piece of kit that should never be underestimated, it is known to be the fastest cornering production car, is a bloody quick car that will put most cars on the road to shame, even with a crap driver. I would never purchase a shitshibishi, but I sure as hell would purchase an evo, in fact the evo has remained my fav car for a long time.

easiest way to differentiate between kitted lancer and an evo, most kits dont include the little reflecters inside the break lights that the evo has, mostly noticeable on 6's/6.5's or the fact that if the driver looks like a fuckwit it's not an evo.

dr1ft-pig
16th July 2007, 03:49 PM
I usually just check if it's a 5 stud, I find that the easiest and quickest way to tell unless theyve gone through efforts to convert it to 5 stud.

aaaaah
16th July 2007, 03:56 PM
The first and most obvious thing is that most evo wannabes running around are coupes ;)

driftke70
16th July 2007, 03:57 PM
4 dr = the shit

JDM-086
16th July 2007, 04:15 PM
yeah or theres that lol which is probably the most obvious. didnt even think to mention that :P

starni_boy
16th July 2007, 04:51 PM
I thought evo's were RWD cause this one time I watched fast and the furious: tokyo drift, and he drifts an evo so it must be a RWD otherwise he wouldnt be able to do drifts like he did. I also thought mustangs were FWD v10s cause they sound heaps loud.

dr1ft-pig
16th July 2007, 05:14 PM
wtf^^^ the mustang is like a legendary car and you thought that it was fwd, now the evos being 4wd you can get a locker which makes the front diff non functional, it replaces the front diff which is why he could drift it so well, they would be an awesomely balanced car too, it's a wonder you dont see more in competition

Javal
16th July 2007, 05:17 PM
now the evos being 4wd you can get a locker which makes the front diff non functional, it replaces the front diff which is why he could drift it so well, they would be an awesomely balanced car too, it's a wonder you dont see more in competition[/b]

because they have very little steering lock. and their weight balance isn't THAT amazing, they still have the transmission over the front axle, and until the evo 8/9 still had a cast iron block.

dr1ft-pig
16th July 2007, 05:19 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=374619)
wtf^^^ the mustang is like a legendary car and you thought that it was fwd, now the evos being 4wd you can get a locker which makes the front diff non functional, it replaces the front diff which is why he could drift it so well, they would be an awesomely balanced car too, it's a wonder you dont see more in competition[/b]

because they have very little steering lock.
[/b]

hmm I see, would be fairly easily changed adjustable front end and shit to push the track out so the tyres dont hit inner guards

Klutch
16th July 2007, 07:15 PM
The car is an amazing piece of kit that should never be underestimated, it is known to be the fastest cornering production car, is a bloody quick car that will put most cars on the road to shame, even with a crap driver.[/b]
I remember a top gear episode where they put a Evo 8 against a Lamborghini Murcielago

The evo stayed on it's tail the whole time.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2818523

starni_boy
16th July 2007, 07:19 PM
lol

drift pig - I hope you were joking about the mustang part. I was lol, I was just being gay lol

Clinton
16th July 2007, 08:14 PM
:offtopic: :kiwi:

Driftspec
16th July 2007, 08:27 PM
You guys just lost me, I'm not sure who was being serious and who wasn't.

Had a good laugh but! :lol:

Clinton
16th July 2007, 09:39 PM
lol this afternoon at the dinner table whilst having dinner I told my mum about the drift toy I put onto the back of my ke70 (barbie tied on by the hair). she returned the comment with "youhavent been doing drifting have you?................. f***ing poof why do you have a barbie hanging off your car you dickhead"

Konakid
16th July 2007, 09:46 PM
The GSR lancer as it was formerly known was front wheel drive even though it was turbo. Does anyone know if the evo 1 or 2 was the same? I'm talking before the CC shape, as in 1988.

Dillon Mac
16th July 2007, 10:04 PM
:offtopic:

Peter
16th July 2007, 10:29 PM
The name of the f***ing sub-forum is "off topic". Who f***ing gives a shit?

Konakid
16th July 2007, 10:44 PM
The name of the f***ing sub-forum is "off topic". Who f***ing gives a shit?[/b]

Cheers mate.... :lol:

dr1ft-pig
17th July 2007, 07:55 PM
lol

drift pig - I hope you were joking about the mustang part. I was lol, I was just being gay lol[/b]

nope I thought you were serious lol

driftke70
17th July 2007, 07:59 PM
first 4wd turbo was the galant, then evo 1.

reuben
18th July 2007, 06:56 PM
I heard this at school today "Be quiet or ill tear you a new one."

Clinton
19th July 2007, 10:38 AM
^^^^^^^^^SHWEET

hilton
13th August 2007, 12:48 AM
lol, me and a friend somehow ended up talkign about indicators, so i tried daves trick, it worked lol.
i copy and pasted from msn lol....changed names obviousely.....

friend says:
ohhk yeh i wouldn't have ne idea how to drive yet haha all i no is the blinkers haha
me says:
haha
me says:
dont forget to top up your indcater fluid then
me says:
i hate it when it runs out ey
friend says:
yeh i umm wats the word
me says:
??
friend says:
start wif an o
friend says:
umm
me says:
whats it mean?
friend says:
observe
friend says:
my mum
me says:
oh ok
me says:
does she top up her indicator fluid often ?
friend says:
umm yeh i think so
friend says:
i no she does the water haha
me says:
do her blinkers work?
friend says:
yeh
me says:
yeh she must then

good one dave, this is the second tim eive gotten away with this one hahaha

obey wan boenny
13th August 2007, 12:59 AM
"Is it possible to adjust coilovers that are adjustable?"

andro0o
13th August 2007, 03:35 AM
"vl's drift better than any nissan"

:blink:

Wally
13th August 2007, 07:45 AM
"Get off Vent or Ill have you Bent"

"Ill back door hack you"

Lammi
13th August 2007, 08:47 AM
Hows this for a joke.

Holden.....Commodore. :rolleyes:

hilton
13th August 2007, 10:10 AM
Hows this for a joke.

Holden.....Commodore. :rolleyes:[/b]

just let you know i spat coke on the desk when i lauighed at that one :rolleyes:

Gilly
13th August 2007, 11:11 AM
at work

bags coming down towards me on the baggage conveyor

camoflague 30kg massive bag falls off the belt right in front of me

"Gilly WTF why didn't you grab that bag"

"what bag?"

"the camoflague one"

"didn't see it"

my uncles talking about ones new Land rover

"so you took out on Stradbroke island did you?"

"yeah, gave it a good off road test"

"how did you find it on the beach?"

"well it is quite a distinctive colour, and i always remember where i parked it"

^^ fkn GOLD call, i laughed so hard i was crying, extremly witty man.

Driftspec
13th August 2007, 01:36 PM
Thats funny as Gilly! Love the camo one. Its an old joke when someone wears camo pants, 'I can't see your legs' but thats just awesome :D

JDM-086
13th August 2007, 03:51 PM
"Get off Vent or Ill have you Bent"

"Ill back door hack you"[/b]

ahaha play wow?

Gilly
13th August 2007, 11:21 PM
Casey: "gilly you look weird driving your mrs' Camry"

me: "why?"

Greavas: "not used to seeing you in a car with springs in it"

I lol'ed hard

anastasios
13th August 2007, 11:29 PM
lol chick co worker at the pizza restaurant as i pull up outside in my brothers red 71, " wow how cute is your old school beemer!!!"

LOL i felt classy

hilton
13th August 2007, 11:33 PM
oi thats seriousely fuckgin hilariouse (gilly and the beach) thats kinda smart but stoopid, ahh i lol'd continuoisely.

MountainRunner
13th August 2007, 11:58 PM
at work

bags coming down towards me on the baggage conveyor

camoflague 30kg massive bag falls off the belt right in front of me

"Gilly WTF why didn't you grab that bag"

"what bag?"

"the camoflague one"

"didn't see it"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA made my day man (y)

funkymonkey
14th August 2007, 02:07 AM
kid walking past my house: wow you've got a hachi

me: bless you

kid: so do you like your GTR or the hachi more?

me: bless you, its actually a GTS4

kid: no your hachi

me: do you want a tissue or something for your cold?

kid: fuck you *storms off*

had to call him back and apologise while giggling my ass off, good kid... lots of dreams. Maybe I can sell him the hachi.

andro0o
14th August 2007, 02:18 AM
kid walking past my house: wow you've got a hachi

me: bless you

kid: so do you like your GTR or the hachi more?

me: bless you, its actually a GTS4

kid: no your hachi

me: do you want a tissue or something for your cold?

kid: fuck you *storms off*

had to call him back and apologise while giggling my ass off, good kid... lots of dreams. Maybe I can sell him the hachi.[/b]

LOL so doing that on someone

FLT LNR
14th August 2007, 03:11 AM
at a mustang show locally

checkin out some heavily worked bays, and a mate points at a front strut brace....

"that bar to stop the engine poppin out?"

i died a little on the inside.

at the show, before leaving, the same mustang dude later purged nos out of his front quarters
in front of a highway patrol car, and the cops that drive it. the cops just smiled. good stuff.

Intense
14th August 2007, 03:39 AM
Took my car to ABS to sort out a wobble that happens over 100kmh and they couldn't suss it out. Suspect a wheel allignment, had one done the day before so go figure.
Then the guy proceeds to give me a "run down" on my car.

Him: I noticed the turbo charger you put on the car, goes well.

Me: Errr yeah, goes ok.

Him: The diff makes a bit of a whine so it's probably on it's way out.

Me: Not fussed about that, going to change it all anyway.

Now my car is 4agze. And a sc12 looks nothing like a turbo charger in any way or form, also never mind the fact that it's on the complete opposite side of the exhaust manifold. Also the diff whine, supercharger again.

And a while back when I used my ra65 celica for pizza deliveries we had a new guy come in who was doing pizzas on the bench. Eventually found out that he liked cars and crap and got onto the subject of my car. Told him it had a 2.4 liter in it and he's like, Phwaoor that would fly!. My gemini's got a 1.6 and it hammers. Shave the head, fit a cam and extractors and it'd be an animal.
The big 2.4 liter is the only impressive part of the car, it's a big motor, everything else about it sucks, no power at all, crap arse hilux motor.

drft86
14th August 2007, 01:29 PM
you shut ur mouth when your speaking to me

JDM-086
14th August 2007, 01:36 PM
rofl wedding crashers....hey i got an idea why dont u kiss my left nut :P

RObErT_RaTh
14th August 2007, 03:07 PM
At drift Nats on the weekend, we were sitting near the start lione and the camo gayzelle drove past, and this guy to my right on his ute turned and said to his mate

"u see the ae86, with the camo paint and the jap plates,"

i lol'd and then told about 5 different groups of people about it,

poor noob,

P.S. and it even had a silvia badge on the back

ashie
15th August 2007, 11:42 PM
i remember somthing funny,

our automotive teacher told us that v8 super cars diffs were bent where the outer axle part on a live axle diff are and they put lots of weld on them and thats how they get there rear camber,

bloody rabbit he is

anastasios
16th August 2007, 01:00 PM
some ipra cars actually do that

E7
16th August 2007, 01:26 PM
i have heard this one:

get your flange out.

yeah its funny

shinny
16th August 2007, 07:12 PM
not so much a joke, just something i noticed when i was filling my car up..

the fuel bouser had a sticker saying the general shit,

-turn off electrical devices,
-only 16yrs and over,
-no naked flames

-keep feet on ground at all times.........???

didn't quiet get that last one,
i can just imagine someone jumping up and down while filling up.

Dave
16th August 2007, 08:26 PM
ask someone if they can go buy a can of stripey paint

anastasios
16th August 2007, 09:33 PM
the feet thing is to keep yourself grounded from any electric charge that could cause a spark

DavisJD
16th August 2007, 09:37 PM

i can just imagine someone jumping up and down while filling up.[/b]

Its so your earthed, and discharge any static electrical buildup in your body, so you dont create an electrical arc between you and your car, which would be a fire hazard!

Now the jokes on you!

Klutch
16th August 2007, 10:03 PM

Its so your earthed, and discharge any static electrical buildup in your body, so you dont create an electrical arc between you and your car, which would be a fire hazard!

Now the jokes on you!
[/b][/quote]
But seriously, who can levitate while fueling a car? :P

Dave
16th August 2007, 10:54 PM
some people fill bikes and like to sit on them ... or sit on there boot, or the side of there ute..... im lazy and take a crappy thin cable tie and tie the trigger and let my 110 litre diesel tank on my truck fill up then go sit in the cab and read zoo

Driftspec
17th August 2007, 12:09 AM
some people fill bikes and like to sit on them ... or sit on there boot, or the side of there ute..... im lazy and take a crappy thin cable tie and tie the trigger and let my 110 litre diesel tank on my truck fill up then go sit in the cab and read zoo[/b]

That is class dude :2thumbs:

Had a guy come in the store the other day, asking for a set of floppy discs (no, thats not the stupid part :P). He asked one of the guys if they would work in a Sony floppy drive.... was told, 'uhh, yeah, of course it will mate'.

He then asks 'are they the largest size they come in? I want the latest and greatest there is'

I pissed myself laughing, I had to run out the back and tell the others while avoiding laughing in this guys face, poor guy...

Sambo
17th August 2007, 04:31 PM
i was really bored so i read all 11 pages hahaha had such a laugh :2thumbs:

RObErT_RaTh
19th August 2007, 05:58 PM
i was stopping in it at work today, and although i didnt hear the exact conversation, which my mate relayed to me after, u'll get the jist of it,

Guy in WU-Tang clothing: hey im after one of those fake turbo kits,

Mate(stifling laughs): na we dont do them

Guy in WU-Tang clothing:oh ok, wat about those fake blow off valves that are matched to your revs?

Mate(holding pillow to face to stifle laughs): na we dont do them either and i have no idea where you can get them

Guy in WU-Tang clothing: oh, oh ok, alright ( then he started saying sumthing about building a show car but i dont remember that part)

shinny
19th August 2007, 11:43 PM

Now the jokes on you!
[/b][/quote]

i know what its for...

but how are you going to get both feet off the ground at the same time....
jumping on the spot while filling up?? who does that!!

Javal
20th August 2007, 12:35 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=390080)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE<div class='quotemain'>-keep feet on ground at all times.........???

Now the jokes on you!
[/b][/quote]

i know what its for...

but how are you going to get both feet off the ground at the same time....
jumping on the spot while filling up?? who does that!!
[/b][/quote]

Women?

riojin
20th August 2007, 12:58 AM
i was stopping in it at work today, and although i didnt hear the exact conversation, which my mate relayed to me after, u'll get the jist of it,

Guy in WU-Tang clothing: hey im after one of those fake turbo kits,

Mate(stifling laughs): na we dont do them

Guy in WU-Tang clothing:oh ok, wat about those fake blow off valves that are matched to your revs?

Mate(holding pillow to face to stifle laughs): na we dont do them either and i have no idea where you can get them

Guy in WU-Tang clothing: oh, oh ok, alright ( then he started saying sumthing about building a show car but i dont remember that part)[/b]

my mate did a burnout in his HG holden for a school movie. they put in a fake blow off-valve noise in the movie so i looked up where to get a fake turbo-kit and blow off valve. you can buy the turbo spool whine noise kits for $2.50 and the fake blow off valves for about $30.

didnt end up getting one because theyre effort to buy/install for a cheap laugh

funkymonkey
29th August 2007, 12:08 AM
At drift Nats on the weekend, we were sitting near the start lione and the camo gayzelle drove past, and this guy to my right on his ute turned and said to his mate
"u see the ae86, with the camo paint and the jap plates,"[/b]
I don't know what's worse... mistaking a gazelle for a ae86 or an ae86 for a gazelle. :P

my mate did a burnout in his HG holden for a school movie. they put in a fake blow off-valve noise in the movie so i looked up where to get a fake turbo-kit and blow off valve. you can buy the turbo spool whine noise kits for $2.50 and the fake blow off valves for about $30.
didnt end up getting one because theyre effort to buy/install for a cheap laugh[/b]
I run a valve which can be controlled via solenoid on my skyline (uhh hard to explain, basically I can choose from in the car if I want to vent to air or plumb it back)... pretty much a BOV, but I can choose where and how to vent the air. At one stage I had a Turkey Whistle on the end of the pipe that vented to air... so you'd get "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST-gobble-gobble-gobble". Fun times.

funkymonkey
29th August 2007, 12:14 AM

ghetto ke
29th August 2007, 12:50 AM
"Pay peanuts - get monkeys"

makes sense if you think about it...