PDA

View Full Version : My cabin light not work.. GRRR!

Dillon Mac
4th July 2007, 08:26 PM
Cant find shit in the dark, someone help me fix my Cabin light.. Fuse is fine.. lightbulb is fine.. :blink: Any ideas?

Dillon Mac
4th July 2007, 09:33 PM
Bump, lil help please? No light is pissing me off.. Am afraid of dark.. :wtf:

stefan
5th July 2007, 01:10 PM
check door switches they may be faulty or blown fuse

ae71
5th July 2007, 02:14 PM
had same problem, check that the globe isnt blown and clean the copper contacts that hold the globe. if that dosent fix it grab a test light to see where you have power and check/test your fuses

riceburner
5th July 2007, 06:28 PM
I had a problem with my interior light were it would only turn on when door was opened.

All i did was take the hole thing out of the roof, clean all cooper connections even the on the end of the light thingo that you move from side to side.

But first i would use multimeter to see if you have power.

ae71
5th July 2007, 06:40 PM
I had a problem with my interior light were it would only turn on when door was opened.

All i did was take the hole thing out of the roof, clean all cooper connections even the on the end of the light thingo that you move from side to side.

But first i would use multimeter to see if you have power.[/b]

basicly what i said :P

Dillon Mac
5th July 2007, 08:03 PM
Hmm thanks for the posts, will try all them

DRFTPG
7th July 2007, 12:19 AM
even though the fuses and bulbs may look like they are fine they may be blown? did you try replacing them anyways?

Dillon Mac
7th July 2007, 05:47 PM
even though the fuses and bulbs may look like they are fine they may be blown? did you try replacing them anyways?[/b]

The cabin light doesnt even have a bulb in it or a cover.. And have replaced fuses and double checked shit so..