PDA

View Full Version : FOGGIES!!!

dr1ft-pig
20th July 2007, 04:14 PM
hey all, I want to put some foggies on my car because my lights are shit, I have adm grille and I will be cutting it out to fit them in there as ill be mounting them to the side of the headlights (JDM SPEC YO) and yeah, just wondering where I can buy a small set of square yellow foggies, I have tried ebay without sucess

so any ideas guys?? I want it similar to this

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9633/1002795ap1.jpg

thanks guys

Julz01
20th July 2007, 04:20 PM
MA70 fogs, or JZA70 fog lights will do the trick and almost look identical, I've been planning to do this for ages just havnt found the time to, got jza70 fog lights already and they will fit good with some brackets

bahnugget
20th July 2007, 04:21 PM
gar! I feel your pain dude. I've wanted to do similar for a while.. not to be cheap tryhard JDM just cause I think it looks cool and is functional.

there was someone on here running rectangular lights from an MA70 supra I think? deadset.. looked awesome.

dr1ft-pig
20th July 2007, 04:23 PM
hey julz you got any pics of em??? and any idea where I could get a pair???

mikewestphoto
20th July 2007, 09:43 PM
Technically, you aren't allowed to use a foglight unless there are adverse weather conditions such as fog or heavy rain so there's no point putting them on because you have shit lights. If you don't give a shit about legality, go for it.

What is that you want to improve? fog lights are classified as low range wide beam while a driving light will give you better long range vision but the width of the beam is not much. I put in 100w/90 globes in the headlights the other day and now I can see shit at night. I would do this before going to other means of lighting.

for lights, just go to all the manufactures' sites as they have catalogs of all their shit including dimensions.

Julz01
20th July 2007, 10:42 PM
best bet is to try find some one that has got a half cut and ask them if they want to sell the fog lights, most import places are rip offs the two bigger ones I called wanted $180 for them. I think I got mine for about $60 or so with some wiring

dr1ft-pig
20th July 2007, 10:54 PM
yeah I really don't care for legality, I just want better vision, I have got xenon arctic blue globes in there and they were a big improvement but they r still shit