PDA

View Full Version : WTB > T series Diff

Dillon Mac
21st July 2007, 09:28 PM
Ok so if your not aware I messed mi rear drivetrain up big time on a kerb at 50km's.. Now I'm pretty sure it's an S series cause my ol'man did the ring around S.A. looking for a 1983 ADM Sprinter Axel and he got laughed at.. a lot.. So now I'm looking at the T series diff conversion.. But I'm going to need a full kit.. The axels.. The hubs if I need them the tail shaft the mounts and so on, the whole shibang..

Btw my car is close to stock ADM so if there are anything else thats going to need a tamper or swap let me know.. I'm new to this sort of thing and it's going to be a mind f**k..

If anyones got a T series diff (complete) for sale shoot me a PM would like to be in S.A. but I guess I'm looking outer state aswell.. Let me know if you see anything floating round in a wrecker or a store either.. Thanks :2thumbs:

Btw this is slightly urgent.. my car is on blocks atm and it's starting to yank my nerves.. :crazy:
I'm also after a LHS headlight, my current one has a hole and fills up with water.. Also looking for a Ducktail and a set of 4 cheap mags.. Also other small interior bits..