PDA

View Full Version : W58 Box

86xxx
6th August 2007, 01:59 PM
Hey guys, well mainly you tassie guys

Looking at getting a different box, cant say what its a secret!!! But only if my W58 sells!

I pulled this box from an 85 supra, car had 160000kms on it, box is in very good condition and shifts nicely. Very clean, no leaks.

I paid $400 for it, havent used it and would like to get at least this back for it if i were to let it go.

Strictly Pick Up only as i do not have time to arrange shipping it.

PM please!

Cheers

ae71
6th August 2007, 02:23 PM
if joash has money he will be onto this.. he is in ulvy

dr1ft-pig
6th August 2007, 06:48 PM
i smell a beams 6 speed coming...

ke25 racer
6th August 2007, 07:46 PM
Hey guys, well mainly you tassie guys

Looking at getting a different box, cant say what its a secret!!! But only if my W58 sells!

I pulled this box from an 85 supra, car had 160000kms on it, box is in very good condition and shifts nicely. Very clean, no leaks.

I paid $400 for it, havent used it and would like to get at least this back for it if i were to let it go.

Strictly Pick Up only as i do not have time to arrange shipping it.

PM please!

Cheers[/b]

Very interested! Can you please send me a pic of the box, esp of the shifter position, If i organise freight is that ok? I will give you $400

86xxx
6th August 2007, 08:10 PM
i smell a beams 6 speed coming...[/b]

Maybe, maybe closer to home though, i've already got one of them, drive with it everyday.... :greenbounce:

86xxx
6th August 2007, 08:12 PM
yea i would be but im gonna go for a w55, more of em, cheaper and just as strong :)[/b]

Joash, we've got a guy nice and close to us (closer to you actually) who has HEAPS of W5* boxes (he cant tell what's what so if you know how to tell the difference you can get yourself a bargain!) pm me for details dont want everyone getting to our supply!

86xxx
9th August 2007, 09:52 AM
BumP!!! Need to know by sat or i'll miss out on what im getting!@!!!!!!! $400 and i'll deliver it to you Joash!!!

86xxx
9th August 2007, 02:00 PM
Sold to the man with the plan!!!!

Delivering tonight, going to pull out now bro!

86xxx
9th August 2007, 03:09 PM
Just pulled the gearbox out! 25 mins to remove starter motor and gearbox cross member, drop box out and remove bell housing! Not a bad effort i dont think!?!