PDA

View Full Version : GZE on P's

Clinton
8th August 2007, 02:57 PM
i have a friend with an AE82 with a GZE in it. i was hinking 'bit of black spray paint for the intercooler and rubber piping and swap the cam covers over off a N/A 4ag. do you think it would work if i was pulled up for the police and if they asked what that black thing is (intercooler) could i say it was the air con so somthing?

ANY IDEAS ON THE MATTER

thanks MHWA :wub:

orange32
8th August 2007, 03:15 PM
would prob work for regular po-po but in qld we got highway patrol cars and the like and they know their shit and will definately butt fuck u for it

DRFTPG
8th August 2007, 03:34 PM
yeh we have regular popo here in nsw, they are all pretty stupid i rekon you could get away with it clinton.

dont be surprised if this thread gets closed but...it doesnt support "illegal activities"

driftism
8th August 2007, 04:24 PM
could work, until you get a popo officer that actually knows what they are talking about.

Don't think NA cam covers fit properly on a gze head. the plug leads are too short to use the centre cover.

the easiest way round this is to just not get pulled over.

seek
8th August 2007, 08:12 PM
if you want to be real stealth you can look into a water to air cooler off a celica GT4 or a subaru of some kind... and that leaves more places to store the thing (ive seen it in a front wheel arch panel). and then you just have a standard radiator looking cooler for the water. probably a last resort though, as it can get abit expensive.

quiet simply, you may fool some police officers, but in the end, chances are, as zac has said, they will own you.

dustyae86
9th August 2007, 05:51 PM
if you want to be real stealth you can look into a water to air cooler off a celica GT4 or a subaru of some kind... and that leaves more places to store the thing (ive seen it in a front wheel arch panel). and then you just have a standard radiator looking cooler for the water. probably a last resort though, as it can get abit expensive.

quiet simply, you may fool some police officers, but in the end, chances are, as zac has said, they will own you.[/b]

GE cam covers don't fit

green_boy_91
9th August 2007, 06:38 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=386120)

quiet simply, you may fool some police officers, but in the end, chances are, as zac has said, they will own you.[/b]

GE cam covers don't fit
[/b]

since when?

dustyae86
9th August 2007, 07:04 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=386583)

GE cam covers don't fit
[/b]

since when?
[/b]

hmmm since the weekend when i tried to sit some cam covers onto my car..... but surprise surprise they don't fit

cuzzo
9th August 2007, 08:35 PM
Ok lets get this straight.

what type of gze do you have and what type of ge cam covers were you trying to fit?

obey wan boenny
9th August 2007, 09:05 PM
that's why you get a 4AGE sticker made up to look like the real deal and replace the 4AGZE sticker on the cover

ae71
9th August 2007, 09:22 PM
what about the whine of the s/c....?

he will also get into more troble if its not a ge model ae82...

dr1ft-pig
10th August 2007, 12:53 AM
i think he wants to put the gze into his keto

dustyae86
10th August 2007, 08:44 AM
early GZE with big port cam covers

Clinton
10th August 2007, 11:37 AM
its from a mr2. so is that big or small port? im thinking of going a N/A anyway. but i will buy my friends car and then swap it for th shiti need for my car

ke70dave
10th August 2007, 11:53 AM
bah!! ppl on here complain about police being on your back, and then you go and try and sneak around them :angry:

go for your life, but WHEN you get caught, and completely screwed over, dont come complaining <_<

Rant over

deleta
10th August 2007, 12:05 PM
hey dave calm down, wooo sarrr. lol but yar ur right :2thumbs:

nath
10th August 2007, 05:49 PM
i am did what ur thinking and it worked for a year got pulled over a few times and nothing

then i got off my p's and didn't need to

just be polite when u get pulled over