PDA

View Full Version : how to Wire up the Narva kit

corknose
8th April 2009, 09:06 PM
well i bought some quad lights and came with a Narva kit for the spot lights and just wanted to know how to wire it up???

cheers callum.

Clinton
8th April 2009, 10:27 PM
so youve got a qud headlight conversion for a ke70? or you bought spotlights to do it?

because if they are genuine quad headlights they are a plug and play order. just need to cut and join new wires and wire them to the same pins on the other head light

corknose
8th April 2009, 10:30 PM
ohk yeh so do i just need to like piggy back them off the original wires

Clinton
8th April 2009, 10:33 PM
yeah. basically.

thats if they are genuine items. what are you talking about narva spotlight harness for?

corknose
8th April 2009, 10:40 PM
ive got no idea what ur saying really,,, but its just like that 3 prong plug and its just got some wires coming off it so im ask how to makke them work,,or can i just hook them up so they are like my high beams

Jonny Rochester
8th April 2009, 11:27 PM
Basically, any headlight, driving light, fog light, should be powered dirrectly from the battery via a relay and a fuse. The way you hook up the switch to power the relay can change a lot to what you want.

corknose
8th April 2009, 11:54 PM
yeh im thinking of making a switch just for the spot lights thanks heaps

marvis
9th April 2009, 12:46 AM
This should help.

http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Headlights

corknose
9th April 2009, 12:05 PM
Hmm bit not really can't see on my phone very well but I think I'm going to make just a switch in the cabin for the spot lights,, what's the half re and black cable is that like ground or something ?

Clinton
9th April 2009, 12:42 PM
get a test light from repco for $10. the best auto electrical tool you can buy for $10.

corknose
9th April 2009, 02:00 PM
do u know how's there's 3 prongs the 2 sides as posstive and negative and what's the one that is black and red in one cable

Clinton
9th April 2009, 02:33 PM
test light. you live in cronulla. theres one in taren point. its like less that a 10 minute drive and $10. you could even ride a push bike there. for $10 you can see what every wire is in your entire car.