PDA

View Full Version : seat question

Tunney
30th September 2007, 07:24 AM
hay there my ae86 seats are stuffed and ddint pass rwc.

dose the ke70 ones bolt stright in or is there any other stock looking seat that i could use to pass regency

Fozz
1st October 2007, 12:22 AM
hay there my ae86 seats are stuffed and ddint pass rwc.

dose the ke70 ones bolt stright in or is there any other stock looking seat that i could use to pass regency[/b]

are u planning on using the same seat rails if u use ke seat rails they should fit but will be an inch off if you are only replacing the seat a ke seat might fit ae86 rails?????? correct me if im wrong

flamingheads
1st October 2007, 01:30 PM
If they only have tears in them you can just put seat covers over them to pass road worthy here.

Tunney
2nd October 2007, 12:25 PM
If they only have tears in them you can just put seat covers over them to pass road worthy here.[/b]

nar my seats move to much and wont pass there fore i need some new seats and i thought ke70 might bolt up or any other seats bolt stright on ?

bahnugget
2nd October 2007, 03:47 PM
Right, i am using ke70 seat rail modified on my sprinter seat as its rails were rooted...

however the ke70 seat did fit..

BUT!

- they sit WAY high, too high, as in the top of the seat hits the roof if you try to fold them forward
- you can ONLY use the rails from the later model (i think.. not sure) of Ke70.. but it might be the earlier model i cant remember. either way, one of them, slanty or shovel.. don't fit they're about 25mm off.

Tunney
2nd October 2007, 03:59 PM
Right, i am using ke70 seat rail modified on my sprinter seat as its rails were rooted...

however the ke70 seat did fit..

BUT!

- they sit WAY high, too high, as in the top of the seat hits the roof if you try to fold them forward
- you can ONLY use the rails from the later model (i think.. not sure) of Ke70.. but it might be the earlier model i cant remember. either way, one of them, slanty or shovel.. don't fit they're about 25mm off.[/b]

no worries thanks alot for your help mate