PDA

View Full Version : ae86 Parts for sale

Patric
3rd October 2007, 05:02 PM
Selling some of my go fast bits as I need cash to make it to wedding overseas early next year.

All this stuff will fit into ae86, t18's and ke70/ae71s
The TRD centre will fit into early celicas with T series diffs. (Zenki)

1. as new TRD 2 Way LSD fitted into a t18 Diff with noisy 4.3 Ring and pinion.
The LSD is less than 5000km old. The ring and pinion came from another car. With Hand brake cables and swaybar. $1200 out of the car and ready to go.

2. Japanese T series Disc to Disc Rear end with as new Tomei 2 way LSD and 4.3ring gear. with hand brake cables. $1800 still on my ke so, you will have to wait a weekend day for me to pull it off.

3. Front and rear T3 coil overs, less than 5000kms. $1700 change over for front struts.

4. Front Japanese Coil overs. 2 sets, they have tokiko shocks but will update this weekend with specs. $800 each pair change over with front struts. ( i need stock struts for rally use)

5. AE86 4age Oil Cooler Kit with all mounting plates, $250

6. Japanese Adjustable pana hardrod. $100

Strictly, No low ballers or time wasters please, this means if you dont have the cash to spend. Do not bother me. I will not do weekly installments. No trades.
I dont want to know what you can get it from jo blogs for. If you dont have anything constructive to say in this post. Do not post at all. Time wasters will be reported to the mods.
I am really busy so please do not muck me about. =)

Please PM here or reply post.

Will get pics up this weekend. And more stuff will be posted into this thread.

Everything in Adelaide SA (suburb near Enfield) . Will frieght at buyers expense.

biggo
3rd October 2007, 08:21 PM
part out trd 2 way and 4.3?

if so price please

Patric
4th October 2007, 12:12 AM
part out trd 2 way and 4.3?

if so price please[/b]

$950 biggo.

munki
4th October 2007, 12:41 AM
Any chance of separating the handbrake cables?

if so how much?

Cheers

Daniel.

Clinton
4th October 2007, 07:54 AM
the t18 bolts straight up to a keto?

JDMJNKY
4th October 2007, 08:33 AM
5. AE86 4age Oil Cooler Kit with all mounting plates, $250

genuine toyota or after market????

Patric
4th October 2007, 03:27 PM
munki, not spliting handbrake cables unless someone wants to buy the diff without them.

Clinton, Yes t18 diffs bolt straight up to ke70's

Orange, Aftermarket. Although I have a toyota factory oil cooler sanwidch plate that I can sell you seperately if you want genuine.

egg_83
4th October 2007, 06:17 PM
With the oil cooler how many spots for guages are there? How many row is the core? And how long are the lines?
Cheers

biggo
4th October 2007, 06:58 PM
you can actually hear the wheels turning in my head!

ill get back to you when some money is in my hand :)

Patric
4th October 2007, 11:26 PM
egg, will check this weekend

biggo, no worries, would work out beter for me as I could use the diff for another project.

Patric
5th October 2007, 06:47 PM
pana hard rod added.