PDA

View Full Version : AE86 Windows

Dvious
4th October 2007, 12:44 AM
As i posted somewere i may be picking up an ae86 shell which is quite stripped and just need a quick answer as to how hard it is to find replacement windows for ae86s, im sure i could find the fronts at most windscreen shops. But not sure about sides and rear windshield.

Any ideas?? Thanks for the help and hope someone could steer me in the right direction.

dr1ft-pig
4th October 2007, 12:55 AM
i could almost put money on it that the only place you will find windows is on this forum or any other ae86 forum, windscreens are plentiful

Dvious
4th October 2007, 04:08 PM
Ok thanks for the help, are they hard to come by or is it going to become rare to find them.

Il keep looking but havent seen anything of recent.

Gilly
4th October 2007, 04:34 PM
i have rear quarters windows and a hatch with glass

riojin
4th October 2007, 05:10 PM
i have door windows non-tinted which came with my new doors, putting my old tinted windows in them

lo_rolla
4th October 2007, 09:36 PM
Since this is already here are coupe windows the same as hatch windows? I imagine they would be, just thought I'd check before I potentially break them.

Dvious
4th October 2007, 09:51 PM
ok it seems that i can source them reasonably quickly if needed!

fergo308
4th October 2007, 11:57 PM
I have about 4 pairs of spare rear quarter windows. I'm 99% sure they're the same in the hatch as they are in the coupe.

Justin...

ru486
9th October 2007, 11:26 AM
Since this is already here are coupe windows the same as hatch windows? I imagine they would be, just thought I'd check before I potentially break them.[/b]

Don't break the rear windows in the coupe! They are not the same as the hatch. Only doors and windscreen would be the same.

ae86trueno
9th October 2007, 09:35 PM
Door and windscreen are the same, as i have replaced mine a couple of times in the last couple of years.

The side and rear windows are best sourced from U.S or Japan second hand ( got mine from U.S )
They are not avalable through toyota anymore.

Ben.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=414739)
Since this is already here are coupe windows the same as hatch windows? I imagine they would be, just thought I'd check before I potentially break them.[/b]

Don't break the rear windows in the coupe! They are not the same as the hatch. Only doors and windscreen would be the same.
[/b]