6th October 2007, 11:14 PM

johl
7th October 2007, 01:31 AM
lol sorry but is this a question or a statement? nice work btw

Felix
7th October 2007, 03:52 AM
why would u want to go lower?

wont improve handling?

If you really want to go lower modify the chassey...

Just throwing this out there, but you've opened 3 'new' threads 'showing' off your new guards...

I admit they are impressive, but whoop-de-fucking-do. No need to clog the forum

Konakid
7th October 2007, 03:55 AM
My cousinz VS Stato is on d a bumpstops with VZ SS rimz bro, he is d a most h3ktic!!!!111eleven

Eh laa, He wanna go lowah but d a IRS is too cambered yoo lay

Felix
7th October 2007, 04:05 AM
My cousinz VS Stato is on d a bumpstops with VZ SS rimz bro, he is d a most h3ktic!!!!111eleven

Eh laa, He wanna go lowah but d a IRS is too cambered yoo lay[/b]

My couzinz best bro has a commodore tuckin tyrez & wheelz, they chromies bro! we took alls the bump stops out, and popo h8 us now - we hetik yo!!

I can bag up 2 wheel soo good, there's smoke and everything uleh!!

starni_boy
7th October 2007, 07:07 PM

wont improve handling?

Just throwing this out there, but you've opened 3 'new' threads 'showing' off your new guards...

I admit they are impressive, but whoop-de-fucking-do. No need to clog the forum[/b]

LOL

Eh laa, He wanna go lowah but d a IRS is too cambered yoo lay[/b]

My couzinz best bro has a commodore tuckin tyrez & wheelz, they chromies bro! we took alls the bump stops out, and popo h8 us now - we hetik yo!!

I can bag up 2 wheel soo good, there's smoke and everything uleh!![/b]

When my cuzzes sis got a fully sik lancer wit a hektik bodykit on it, he got in the shit wit the popo.........
lucky for him he goes to the gym 6 days a week, and he had his hair all gelled up and the cops got scared and ran ULEH

johl
7th October 2007, 07:28 PM
if u want it to look lower just use bigger wheels with rubber band tyres. not my preference as i believe it looks too low already but if u have to.....

RobertoX
7th October 2007, 08:14 PM
if you want it lower, take the wheel off

ke70dave
7th October 2007, 08:14 PM

wont improve handling?

I admit they are impressive, but whoop-de-fucking-do. No need to clog the forum[/b]

haha finally someone who agrees with me!!!

they look ok, but im starting to like them less and less, as i keep seeing more and more threads about them....

jono86
7th October 2007, 09:17 PM
chassis notch it....... lowdown style.....
theres low and theres homo-low.
that is homo low, when are you ever gunna get a car that low? unless you take the springs out.

Felix
7th October 2007, 09:35 PM
mini trucks lol

it was sarcasm jono, no need to go that low

jono86
7th October 2007, 09:58 PM
sarcasm, whats that?

86adz
9th October 2007, 08:58 PM
pwned