PDA

View Full Version : 16V 4AG dizzy - Dead, dying, broken all ok - NOW FOUND

Hen is a total nutcase
12th October 2007, 05:23 PM
EDIT - Thanks gents, I managed to find a suitably rooted one to pull apart.

I would like to play with a 16V 4AG dizzy. If you have a spare one, regardless of condition, I'm interested.

I'm in Melbourne and can pick up or don't think it's that difficult to post.

Please let me know if you have anything suitable.
Thanks
Hen

Hen is a total nutcase
7th November 2007, 05:28 PM
Ladies and gents I'm still looking for one of these. Even if it's totally rooted I'll be interested.

Hen

caibs
7th November 2007, 05:48 PM
interested in a crank angle sensor?

Hen is a total nutcase
7th November 2007, 10:15 PM
Sure am. I really only need the gear off it and to be able to measure up the body.

Not sure if a CAS might be a bit pricey, but shoot me a PM with what it's worth to you and we'll see.

Thanks
Hen

roadsailing
7th November 2007, 10:24 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hen is a total nutcase @ Nov 7 2007, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=433153)</div>
Sure am. I really only need the gear off it and to be able to measure up the body.

Not sure if a CAS might be a bit pricey, but shoot me a PM with what it's worth to you and we'll see.

Thanks
Hen[/b]

hey ben, PM or call clayton, he has a busted ass bigport dizzy that would be perfect (dont you read toymods? :greenbounce:

parrot
8th November 2007, 01:00 PM
So you just want the body with a shaft and gear?

Pretty sure I have a body with shaft but has no gear on it, though you can borrow another complete one if you bring it back whenever.

Could put it in my letterbox if you want to ride over.

parrot
8th November 2007, 01:08 PM
Went and had a look, have actually got two bodies with shafts but no gear, one smashed body with mangled interior with a chewed drive gear, and assorted complete ones of unknown quality. One is a 100kw.

Let me know if you want one.