PDA

View Full Version : Chasers In The Shit Again!

86xxx
18th October 2007, 09:29 AM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=306835

What happened to people's sense of humour?! Mind you i can understand the reaction of the public, if it were my friend/relative/idol i'd be a bit offended too.

Poobrown86
18th October 2007, 10:13 AM
Ha, it was so funny and also so true!

Clinton
18th October 2007, 01:25 PM
link broken?

pebbles
18th October 2007, 01:28 PM
i think the chaser is great, even if u dont agree with it, who cares
let him have his opinions, turn off the tv if ur offended, or simply dont listen to him

Clinton
18th October 2007, 01:36 PM
link works lol i saw that. it was a very good song lol. i think the chasers is one of those things that is so ahead of its time sort of like the dogtown era in skating

DRFTPG
18th October 2007, 05:45 PM
i think thats taking it to far ripping on dead people, still love the chasers but!

hatzo
18th October 2007, 05:54 PM
You have to love freedom of speech.

Micknofx
18th October 2007, 06:21 PM
I think how pissed off people are sort of emphasizes the point of the song. It went overboard but thats just good comedy, alot of what they said was also true.

R1CHYY
18th October 2007, 06:37 PM
bit far, but funny all the same

jezz
19th October 2007, 06:27 PM
People take things to seriously sometimes! Todays society is becoming way to sensored!

riojin
19th October 2007, 06:37 PM
People take things to seriously sometimes! Todays society is becoming way to sensored![/b]

you wait till privacy laws hit here like they have england. welcome to the nazi regieme.

i watched it at a mates place. he and his wife got a bit upset about it which i could see why. didnt bother me though. seriously who cares.

jezz
19th October 2007, 10:10 PM
^^^^ how can you take it seriously and therefore get offended when you know what the show is like?

eastcoastdrifter
19th October 2007, 11:40 PM
there a bunch of wankers off the show I heard.

driftke70
21st October 2007, 01:12 AM
i saw one the other day and they got a delorean and pretended to be from back to the future and tried to convince johnny howard to get in the car cause they needed to go back in time

eastcoastdrifter
21st October 2007, 01:29 AM
haha they where in the daily telegraph today again the PM went Ape Shit at them when they tried to harass him on his Jog. Dont like Either but its good when some one puts them in there place. all they (the Chasers) are is just a another ACA show with retarded Uni audience.

Klutch
21st October 2007, 04:07 AM
haha they where in the daily telegraph today again the PM went Ape Shit at them when they tried to harass him on his Jog. Dont like Either but its good when some one puts them in there place. all they (the Chasers) are is just a another ACA show with retarded Uni audience.[/b]
lolwut?

eastcoastdrifter
21st October 2007, 04:27 AM
well there reporting styles are very similar if you minus the Gimiks .

Micknofx
21st October 2007, 12:42 PM
I wouldn't say they actually report anything.... It's a comedy show, they're only on once a week and they just point out the funny side or the funny way the more commercial channels have reported on news everyone already knows.