PDA

View Full Version : Counter strike

driftke70
5th November 2007, 01:35 PM
Only just got back into it, just put like 30 mins in before i go to bed, figured if theres a nice number on here we should play, maybe even have some lame clan or something, anyhoo.

RObErT_RaTh
5th November 2007, 01:37 PM
i dont yet, but im gonna download it now, so once thats done i shall be playing

wooley
5th November 2007, 01:45 PM
i hadnt played it in ages till the other day.
its still fun.
and theres so many awesome assualt maps now :-D

v-tec
5th November 2007, 01:52 PM
yer i get cs'd up sometimes, havent lately, been playing hitman contracts alot.
If u see us on msn beally hit us up id usually be keen to play cs

deleta
5th November 2007, 05:10 PM
yah i have been know to do the old CS, but now tafe as soon as that is done ill get back on it

pebbles
5th November 2007, 05:13 PM
i play 1.5 with bots occasionaly when i get bored lol

jezz
5th November 2007, 05:14 PM
CS source or 1.6? I play both but only when im doin the nerd thing with a few mates. Usually have a few drinks and lan session every few months, k
eeps us outa trouble.

DRFTR86
5th November 2007, 05:16 PM
i play CS source with my mates like everynight

if u have hamachi lan emulator, network is DRIFT4LYF, password is motherfucker

driftke70
5th November 2007, 05:20 PM
ive got 1.6 and source but tend to play source more, my name is driftke70 on there so you will know if you see me, normally play internode, ill have a look for that server, will hit you up grant too.

howee
5th November 2007, 05:25 PM
Yo Beally, I normally play on Internode 4,5,6,7,8

But haven't played for a long time.

Hit me up on msn if you ever want to play.

howee

seek
5th November 2007, 05:31 PM
CS 1.6 or CSS ?

i played this game every day back when i was in highschool

Wally
5th November 2007, 05:50 PM
CS:S

I hadnt played for about 8months, picked it up a few weeks ago. Play a few times a week. Still pwn.

howee
5th November 2007, 05:56 PM
seeknsqueek CS 1.6

I use to play everyday, i pwned... but yeah randomly just stopped lol

howee

Clinton
5th November 2007, 06:29 PM
i stopped playing for about 8 months then just started a couple of weeks ago. they say your skills get better when youve been away for a while. i pwnd heads for like when i slutted for a clan. i dunno whats happening now but i seem to have lost my touch. post steam account names so we can add for friends?

mines hachi8roku6

driftke70
5th November 2007, 07:49 PM
badreligion_pennywise

DRFTPG
5th November 2007, 07:58 PM
i play....i got pwned lol

howee
5th November 2007, 08:02 PM
how33

I think it is

howee

Monk
7th November 2007, 09:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clinton -KETO- @ Nov 5 2007, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=431732)</div>
i stopped playing for about 8 months then just started a couple of weeks ago. they say your skills get better when youve been away for a while. i pwnd heads for like when i slutted for a clan. i dunno whats happening now but i seem to have lost my touch. post steam account names so we can add for friends?

mines hachi8roku6[/b]

Man I retired back in 1998 from Cs .. that was like beta 4.. (most of you guys proberly didnt even have the net back then :P)

Booted up CSS about a year ago, and man .. I got no skills compared to my old days.
Crazy how time away make you shitter lol

Oh and speaking of clans, I use to play in pantheone [p.] back in the day.. we were best best in Australia, got flown to melbourne and shit to compete..

ahhh memories :P

Jason
8th November 2007, 05:46 PM
i stoped playing for a wile, but its hoildays now so yeah :D always on internode assault at night

anastasios
8th November 2007, 09:13 PM
yea i play source and nik is V Hunter

daf304
8th November 2007, 11:16 PM
I'm a CS:S'er and have been for a while now. Nothing like snapping heads with awp yo! :lol:

Steam account is "engineofhate". Feel free to add me.

-Alex

Jason
9th November 2007, 01:15 AM
awp skilllzzzzz ftw :lol:

*add

ae71neo
9th November 2007, 06:20 AM
Busted out CS:S last night for a bit, fuck im a bit rusty.

driftke70
9th November 2007, 07:32 AM
im not the biggest fan of awp, spesh spawn awpers, i wont be back on till i get back from the states.

only guns a ireally use are dualies and defender, i dont know why but i just love em. seem to kill more with em

samuel
9th November 2007, 08:05 AM
We used to play the Beta 1.2 at small LANs

God, we used to play Doom2 and Duke Nukem over Serial Cable and null modem with 2 PC's back in the day

And then we had COAX (BNC) Lan and used to go nuts playing Quake2 (TFC) all weekend with about 8-12 PCs

Those were the days

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monk @ Nov 7 2007, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=433093)</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clinton -KETO- @ Nov 5 2007, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=431732)

mines hachi8roku6[/b]

Man I retired back in 1998 from Cs .. that was like beta 4.. (most of you guys proberly didnt even have the net back then :P)

Booted up CSS about a year ago, and man .. I got no skills compared to my old days.

Oh and speaking of clans, I use to play in pantheone [p.] back in the day.. we were best best in Australia, got flown to melbourne and shit to compete..

[/b][/quote]

rthy
9th November 2007, 09:56 AM
yea the glock is pretty cool, 2-3 3rnd burts to the face and they might die
the only gun better than the glock is probly the p228..

ps. GA is filled with faglords who get cut when losing to glocks cos they suk cocks

daf304
9th November 2007, 11:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
yea the glock is pretty cool, 2-3 3rnd burts to the face and they might die[/b]
Lmao! Glock is the most random gun. Generally you will bink someone for like 40 in 3, but sometimes out of nowhere bink them for 140 in 2. :blink: I have to disagree on the P228 being > glock though.

GA is filled with faglords who get cut when losing to glocks cos they suk cocks[/b]
Damn straight. Internode are the only half-decent servers now.

anastasios
9th November 2007, 11:46 PM
gungame rules

FLT LNR
10th November 2007, 05:42 AM
i play css all the freakin time. im part of a unique clan, being that they only play when theyre drunk.

the clan is ( VB )

i go by ( VB ) Revan

theres maybe 8 of us. give us shout out, mention ur a 86 driver or simply a drrunk, and we'll let u tag VB for the night.

even though we only play CSS drunk, we r not noob gamers. a few of our guys are fucken top shit on battlefield 2142, and none of us are bad.

join us on the night and u'll go alright, cos we, VB, whilst drunk, have proper clans in other online shit, but CSS is where we goof off /pwn

look forward to seein ya

jezz
11th November 2007, 01:13 AM
Man those were the days! I remember those well. Back in those days it was either soccer or computers with not much else!. No wonder i didn't do to well at school :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nick @ Nov 9 2007, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=433866)</div>
We used to play the Beta 1.2 at small LANs

God, we used to play Doom2 and Duke Nukem over Serial Cable and null modem with 2 PC's back in the day

And then we had COAX (BNC) Lan and used to go nuts playing Quake2 (TFC) all weekend with about 8-12 PCs

Those were the days

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monk @ Nov 7 2007, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=433093)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clinton -KETO- @ Nov 5 2007, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=431732)

mines hachi8roku6[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

ae71neo
11th November 2007, 01:29 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jdm_dreamr @ Nov 10 2007, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=434379)</div>
i play css all the freakin time. im part of a unique clan, being that they only play when theyre drunk.

the clan is ( VB )

i go by ( VB ) Revan

theres maybe 8 of us. give us shout out, mention ur a 86 driver or simply a drrunk, and we'll let u tag VB for the night.

even though we only play CSS drunk, we r not noob gamers. a few of our guys are fucken top shit on battlefield 2142, and none of us are bad.

join us on the night and u'll go alright, cos we, VB, whilst drunk, have proper clans in other online shit, but CSS is where we goof off /pwn

look forward to seein ya[/b]

Im playing with (VB) tonight, as im a little that wqya.

andro0o
11th November 2007, 01:38 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (driftke70 @ Nov 5 2007, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=431546)</div>
if theres a nice number on here we should play, maybe even have some lame clan or something, anyhoo.[/b]

maybe there should be two clans, the 86 clan and the 70 clan.. lol i wonder who would win? outnumbered much? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jason
13th November 2007, 02:56 PM
awsome just found out im number 45 in AUS !! wina!!!111oneone :greenbounce:

Ranks (http://acssr.slowchop.com/ladder.php)

css : Serpent Of Wisdom

Bobomacho
13th November 2007, 05:21 PM
BOOOOOM! HEADSHOT!

daf304
14th November 2007, 12:30 AM
BOOOOOM! HEADSHOT![/b]
Pure Pwnage ftw

And, ive just come home from a mates and I think I should run the (VB) tags :2thumbs:. Any one who is actually awake should join me.

Klutch
14th November 2007, 01:01 AM
Whats with the knife?
everyone runs faster with a knife!

daf304
14th November 2007, 01:08 AM
Anytime I get a gun in my hand it automatically points at someones head. :lol:

PP is teh shiz.

Klutch
14th November 2007, 01:10 AM
Indeed it is.

Clinton
15th November 2007, 10:27 AM
its coz u teh 1337 nub haxzor!!!!!!!!!!1111one1!