PDA

View Full Version : RWD 4AGZE engine/gearbox/clutch package with Wolf3d Management

craigy
28th November 2007, 09:30 PM
Hey Guys,

I have decided to part with my RWD 4AGZE setup which is currently fitted in an AE86. Im selling because I'm heading overseas for a couple of years and I plan on fitting a different engine on my return.

Engine
The engine is from an import AE101 (Map Sensor) which was rebuilt about 5 meets ago with new bearings/rings and pistons. Also inludes 4-2-1 extractors.

Tune
Tuned by Martin at Speed Technology it produced 125kw at the wheels @ 5800rpm.

Supercharger
The supercharger is in excellent condition produces 13psi of boost from idle without fail. A 10 second time delay function (courtesy of Hen) has been fitted to make the s/c switch nicely so it doesnt come on and off as the throttle is lifted.

Computer
The computer is a Version 4 Wolf3D (with handset) which has had a software upgrade which includes data logging and inbuilt air/fuel ratio meter. A CD with the current tune and the original handbooks and wiring diagrams will also be included.

Wiring
All of the wiring and related hardware which includes the ecu, handset, loom, relays, ignitor, coils, leads, injectors, alternator, starter motor will be included as well as everything else as part of the electrical system which you will require to make the car run (excluding fuel pump)

Piping
Basically all of the modified RWD piping including the water lines, remote thermostat, inlet, radiator hoses and intercooler piping to the radiator support will be supplied (the intercooler which measures 600x350x50 and the radiator, which is a aluminium item from a SR20DET can be supplied at additional cost)

Clutch/Gearbox/Flywheel
The gearbox is a T50 which is in excellent condition. It has a uprated 212mm flywheel (standard 200mm) which is fitted with a 4 puck Exedy button clutch which has Zero slip under any conditions.

The engine is still fitted and running in the car and i will be entered to drift at Winton on the 15th of December which will be my last meet.
I'm happy to take any serious buyers for a ride in the car, either at the track or on the road to prove its potentcy. It truly is an awesome engine with miles of torque through the rev range.

Price/Contact

$4000

Please be warned the I am not negotiable on this price at all! Dont even bother, I will not reply to anyone throwing offers around, I've have spent a hell of a lot over the asking price and if it doesnt sell I'm happy to hold on to it.

I am located in Inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Please give me a call or email if you have any enquries.

Ph: 0407 852 136

Email: cnic82@hotmail.com

cheers
Craigy

riojin
28th November 2007, 09:37 PM
so thats what this type of running gear would have cost me. makes me think more and more how much of a bargin i just got. gl with sale mate

craigy
1st December 2007, 10:24 PM
sold!

browny_boy
2nd December 2007, 10:48 AM
*winkwink*

DRFTAE86
2nd December 2007, 04:52 PM
iF Sale falls through my girlfriend is interested in the engine.