PDA

View Full Version : CA18DET Suite AE86/71 or SA63 celica.

Wezelton
28th November 2007, 09:46 PM
Hey, i have a CA18DET package here i was going to put into my RA60 Celica but have had a better offer.

Im after 1500 for the lot. Open to offers.

All this stuff is on the sunny coast QLD

The engine mount kit consists of KAIZEN engine mounts with the XR8 rubber mounts to suite a AE series cross member, and the gear box cross member has been mate to suite a ra60 celica. This IS mounted in my car still if anyone wants to look at it, but it will be coming out in a weeks time (about the 5th dec).

Package comes with

# 1 CA18DE+T 99% ready to run, turbo injectors, turbo sump (return line), also comes with a fresh head gasket, water pump, timing belt, front and rear main seal.
It also comes with all the nesisaries to run, alternator, starter motor, power steering pump, coil packs and ignitor.

Has a brand new xtreme 5 puck button clutch (Note brand new!) with new spigot bearing on a freshly machined fly wheel with a manual box behind it. Also comes with a spare PBR low K heavie duty clutch as a spare.

Motor also has loom and turbo ecu.
I have a T25G to go with the motor but no manifold.

# Motor No.2 is a CA18DET, runs fine but has slight bottom end knock (sitting in the garage).

There is probably more but hit me back a PM or call me 0434 502043 preferable after 4:30.

I can deliver localy (gympie to bris) but at a small cost, pick up prefered.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4628/wezbayrq1.jpg

Keep posts usfull.

Wes.

johl
29th November 2007, 02:05 AM
wow awesome price for full setup. what is left to do to get this running? besides the cooler piping. that is an awesome colour by the way. any chances of seeing the whole car in that colour?

jono86
29th November 2007, 07:24 AM
hey wez. im really interested. you wanna sell crossmember as well? im hell keen if you do.

Wezelton
30th November 2007, 12:11 AM
Engine set up sold depending on who comes up with cash.. Just got a new baby, first person with cash will get this.

No the cross member is NOT for sale, it is too rare to sell and is alread accounted for ;)

jono86
30th November 2007, 07:16 AM
:(

Wezelton
1st December 2007, 11:00 PM
Sorry jono, all sold!! Keep an eye out for my sr20det set up ;)

jono86
2nd December 2007, 12:07 AM
lol, i just decided on going sr20! hahaha werd!