PDA

View Full Version : FS: BRAND NEW, Never used, S13 KYB AGX adjustable shocks and struts

adrianswood
29th November 2007, 06:38 PM
Hi all,

Using a mates account...

Got a front pair of KYB AGX 4 stage adjustable shocks and struts for a S13 silvia (the shocks are loaded in the strut body so came with new struts)..

They are brand new in box never used.. I bought them for my corona as ive got S13 gear in it but decided not to use them, selling the car now.. Ive fitted springs to them but used rags between so not to scratch the struts. They are red and look good..

Ill post pics later. Might post if need be, prefer local buyer.. Looking for $550, I paid $600

Thanks,

Chris

adrianswood
30th November 2007, 06:48 AM
Just a little more about these...

I bought then for my corona because i have S13 brakes and suspension in it. I was going to use these with a custom spring instead of coilovers.. Unfortunatly i ran out of money before i could get the springs made.. I have a mate who has a similar set up in his AE86 and it works a treat. Handles really well.. If your on a tight bugget like i was this might be a better option than cheap coilovers...

Ill add pics this arvo..

Thanks,

Chris.

keto
30th November 2007, 08:07 AM
if you want a local buyer... post where your at!

so these are just a substitute for ae86 struts i guess! should fit fine in say a ke70? :D

adrianswood
30th November 2007, 05:05 PM
Sorry forgot to mention that.. Im in inner west Sydney..

They are a strut substitute for anyone who has done the Nissan S13 suspension and brake upgade in any car.. Will fit in a KE70 no worries as long as its got S13 hubs etc...

Thanks,

Chris.