PDA

View Full Version : Drving hates

rich_86
23rd December 2007, 11:54 AM
been meaning to put this up for a while it is the things i don understand bout other ppls driving...firstly why do ppl drive in the middle of the day with there lights on WTF it seems to be a common thing and braking or slowing for no apparent reason wat is the go with that???feel free to list ur things adn if anyone has an explanation for either of these let me no....

DRFTPG
23rd December 2007, 12:24 PM
people driving in the right lane when not overtaking and doing about 20kph

sprintdaddy
23rd December 2007, 12:30 PM
Just remember boy`s "people who live in glass houses shouldn`t throw stones".

darkon
23rd December 2007, 12:41 PM
my hate is when there is a turning lane... theres nearly enough room for me to squeez into it and turn... but the person in the forward lane is in the middle of the road n blocks it off... like if theres a turning lane and im stopped beside the entrance i make sure i leave as much room as possible for people to squeez in... just a chronic pet hate

08ftw
23rd December 2007, 12:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich_86 @ Dec 23 2007, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=456879)</div>
been meaning to put this up for a while it is the things i don understand bout other ppls driving...firstly why do ppl drive in the middle of the day with there lights on WTF it seems to be a common thing and braking or slowing for no apparent reason wat is the go with that???feel free to list ur things adn if anyone has an explanation for either of these let me no....[/b]

people with darker colored cars drive with there lights on in the middle of the day so that they can be seen by people. Ive been driving in dark colored cars & people just dont see them. Safety?

Jonny Rochester
23rd December 2007, 12:45 PM
Part of being a good driver is being able to drive around other people/cars/objects on the road without getting angry. And I am sure you hope others would do the same when you have to stop for some reason.

In the northern hemisphere there is alot less light in the winter and it is common for everyone to drive with their headlights on. If people want to do that in Australia, then it's not a bad thing. They can do it if they want.

r3zzz4
23rd December 2007, 01:01 PM
Ever tried to see a yellow car coming at you with afternoon sun behind it?

I drive with my lights on in the arvo for that reason, no-one can see me.

A quote comes to mind about other peoples driving habits here:

"It's hard to soar like an Eagle when your surrounded by Turkeys"

what can you do? Deal with it and just know that your a more conciencious driver than they are (they are fukwits basically).

johl
23rd December 2007, 01:03 PM
silvia's always drive with their foggies on.... maybe they think its cool. doesnt really make me angry at all but just something i noticed. i cant stand how everyone in queensland cant merge when a lane ends.... seriously if the speed limit is 80 everyone will slow down to like 50 or worse just so people can merge. instead of leaving room for them so they they can merge easily qld drivers choose to drive right next to them and at the last minute they realise there is a lane merging even tho there is plenty of signs beforehand.
i read a article in the paper that said only 1 in 5 qld motorists new the rules regarding merging lanes.
this really grinds my gears.

ke70dave
23rd December 2007, 01:14 PM
first of all

SPEED UP TO MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT SLOW DOWN TO MERGE!!!!

2nd of all

TUCK TO THE GUTTER WHEN TURNING LEFT!!

and

TUCK TO THE CENTER LINE WHEN TURNING RIGHT!!!

that is all......

Felix
23rd December 2007, 01:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich_86 @ Dec 23 2007, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=456879)</div>
been meaning to put this up for a while it is the things i don understand bout other ppls driving...firstly why do ppl drive in the middle of the day with there lights on WTF[/b]

all volvo's and new subaru's turn their lights on when the cars turned over

I am assuming other new cars do this as well

its a safety feature, helps it achieve the 5 star rating they boast about

rich_86
23rd December 2007, 06:46 PM
fair enough bit weird with the auto lights....

Jason
23rd December 2007, 06:50 PM
People who carnt stand to be behind volvos, even though im doing the limit (some times a tad over) they MUST overtake me, like boot it up to 150+ just to pass then slow down...

jono86
23rd December 2007, 08:16 PM
driving with your lights on in the day is just common sense. it makes you easier to see, you stand out more and as long as you remember to turn them off, it doesnt flatten your battery. it doesnt cost anything and its safer...... why wouldn't you?

hara_kiri
23rd December 2007, 08:41 PM
^^emooo jono

i lol at ppl with lights on in the day, i only rikey it cos cops always have there lights on durin the day

anastasios
23rd December 2007, 08:43 PM
i hate the roads we drive on in sydney

raceAE86
23rd December 2007, 10:22 PM
By the sounds of things every one here is a perfect driver.(joking).

Pretty much what every one has allready posted is what bothers me except for the head light thing during the day, get over it each to there own, there is one head light hate that I do have and thats the HID's on the new euro cars there to damn bright.

Jonny Rochester
23rd December 2007, 10:49 PM
And I hate headlights that are blue because I think the police are coming to get me.

madrift
23rd December 2007, 11:19 PM
...firstly why do ppl drive in the middle of the day with there lights on WTF it seems to be a common thing and braking or slowing for no apparent reason wat is the go with that???feel free to list ur things adn if anyone has an explanation for either of these let me no....[/b]

I drive with my lights on abit now due to the shitness of the drivers in my area, and silver car . Lots of 4WDs and Trucks in the cane season that dont seem to see you when you are coming the opposite way and feel like crossing into my lane, almost taking me out at the same time just find that the lights on makes them notice me more=being safer for me. l also i find that i get cut off less when I have the lights on, people know you are behind them, coming the opposite way etc.

I do hate it when people put the brakes on around a corner that doesn't warrant them to be applied. Instead they could just stop accelerating for a few second and learn how to take a corner properly without slamming the brakes on on the apex.

flamingheads
23rd December 2007, 11:31 PM
My 2 biggest hates are

1: people who speed then get to corners and slow right down cause they clearly cant drive for shit then speed again in the straight

2: people who do 80 in the 100 zone then 80 in the 60 zone

And something thats happened twice recently is people not sticking to their lanes when cornering in 2 or 3 lane roads.

driftke70
24th December 2007, 01:35 AM
i hate those people who have almost 2 k's to merge in some lane and roads and wait till the last second to do it and just stare at you without speeding up to get in front or slowing down, so you slow down and they just look like they would have tried even if you didnt, and when they do nail it to get in front they sit 10 ks below the speed limit. What someone said about trying to turn left but people stopping, i get it all the time, this one chick did it the other day she had about 2-3m in front of her car to move, i tried flicking my lights, cause its a traffic light that goes for 5 mins and i was in a hurry, nothing, quiet tap on the horn, nothing, lights and horn, nothing, clutch and 8k! she moved.

DRFTR86
24th December 2007, 01:56 PM
yep, lights on can be a safety feature, but working at ford and working on telstra fleet cars, they have them on permanently, the even made up a new loom to the fuse box for it, and the reason for it, is in the day, if the lights are on, they are more likely to be seen when merging lanes and such to prevent accidents, i reckon ppl should just open there eyes

Madgarbage
24th December 2007, 02:06 PM
i hate when older drivers see you and notice your young and try as hard as they can to overtake you, even if it means almost killing me and my passengers! <_< i dont think all older drivers are like this but alot are were i live and pisses me off

Clinton
24th December 2007, 02:16 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (driftke70 @ Dec 24 2007, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=457270)</div>
clutch and 8k! she moved.[/b]

LMAO SERIOUSLY THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!

callum1
24th December 2007, 02:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (08ftw @ Dec 23 2007, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=456906)</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich_86 @ Dec 23 2007, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=456879)
been meaning to put this up for a while it is the things i don understand bout other ppls driving...firstly why do ppl drive in the middle of the day with there lights on WTF it seems to be a common thing and braking or slowing for no apparent reason wat is the go with that???feel free to list ur things adn if anyone has an explanation for either of these let me no....[/b]

people with darker colored cars drive with there lights on in the middle of the day so that they can be seen by people. Ive been driving in dark colored cars & people just dont see them. Safety?
[/b][/quote]

youll notice alot of new commondores doin this. its cause the lights turn off automatically when the car turnes off. so you get home at night. turn the car off (light switch still on but lights go out with car) then get up the next day. turn car on and drive off, and they dont notice that the lights are still on.

or what drft86 said

stefan
24th December 2007, 02:45 PM
absolute dick whacks who dont know what there doing

sit next to another car doing same 45-50 kmph in a 60 zone then you over take then they sit up you ass and give daggers

falcoondoor drivers and there incompetence to drive in the hills and take up way to much room and will not let you over take coz when theres a straight they speed up

and old people who are not paying attention just thinking bout the next cup of tea or next game of lawn bowls or how long they can stay at the mall for

lo_rolla
24th December 2007, 03:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ke70dave @ Dec 23 2007, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=456920)</div>
first of all

SPEED UP TO MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT SLOW DOWN TO MERGE!!!!

2nd of all

TUCK TO THE GUTTER WHEN TURNING LEFT!!

and

TUCK TO THE CENTER LINE WHEN TURNING RIGHT!!!

that is all......[/b]

Werd.

rthy
24th December 2007, 04:56 PM
WTT: MR2 for Tank

just one of those small street tanks will do
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/10/tank091006_700x526.jpg

cos we all know we all know chicks and kids like tanks
http://douglas.typepad.com/content/pink-tank.jpg

egg_83
24th December 2007, 08:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (driftke70 @ Dec 24 2007, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=457270)</div>
i hate those people who have almost 2 k's to merge in some lane and roads and wait till the last second to do it and just stare at you without speeding up to get in front or slowing down, so you slow down and they just look like they would have tried even if you didnt, and when they do nail it to get in front they sit 10 ks below the speed limit. What someone said about trying to turn left but people stopping, i get it all the time, this one chick did it the other day she had about 2-3m in front of her car to move, i tried flicking my lights, cause its a traffic light that goes for 5 mins and i was in a hurry, nothing, quiet tap on the horn, nothing, lights and horn, nothing, clutch and 8k! she moved.[/b]

Sunshine coast is paticularly bad for this. South bound over maroochy bridge in the morning= Shocking

paulie
24th December 2007, 09:15 PM
I hate little kids driving their ke70's, and thinking theyre wicked... Its pathetic

obey wan boenny
24th December 2007, 10:00 PM
1) people who stop at an intersection, look directly at me coming down their left or right, wait for me to get closer then pull out really fast and cut me off.

2) people who don't shoulder check and then dangerously cut me off while changing lanes

3) tail gating

4) people driving behind me with high beams on or HID's

5) noisy/annoying/peer-pressuring/heavily drunk passengers

6) people who park too close to my car so I have about 30cm of space to open my door

7) people who don't indicate before they turn...this especially shits me off on round-abouts

8) people who day dream at traffic lights and don't move until a good 5 seconds after the light goes green, then when I beep my horn at them they get shitty at me

9) trucks that pull out in front of me and then proceed to go 20km/hr on a one way road

10) Honda drivers that try to race me at traffic lights

darkon
24th December 2007, 10:41 PM
hao im scared... if iv ever pissed you off i sincerely apologise :P

Clinton
24th December 2007, 10:43 PM
yeah hao you dont really look like the kind of guy who gets pissed off much?

darkon
24th December 2007, 10:47 PM
hes just the guy that bottles up his frustration till one day he snaps n sprays the place with an ak47 :P

rich_86
24th December 2007, 10:56 PM
yea 4wds especially with the headlight height on them is right but eye level with my eyes that jus fucks me especially wen they sit on ur ass becuase its a 4wd and they can also ppl merging especially on the highway i have seen countless times of ppl mergin on teh highway jus come to a complete stop then try and merge it jus does not work...diks....

obey wan boenny
24th December 2007, 10:57 PM
:lol: not all of those points get me arced up that badly all the time. It's just some of those points are things I encounter everyday at work....and being a delivery driver driving around all day, it really starts to get on your nerves after it happens time after time again. It's all down to paying attention and being aware of stuff around you, I don't understand how people can be behind the wheel and not pay close attention to other drivers around them...

P.S - I'm not the world's most perfect driver and I do admit I sometimes make mistakes due to not being able to see the whole road around me but people who don't pay attention and make stupid mistakes on purpose is what I'm getting at. :P

darkon
24th December 2007, 11:11 PM
yeah man i aggree wit you aye i know exactly whats going on around me nearly 100% of the time i expect the same from other drivers

af300e
24th December 2007, 11:55 PM
1. People who swing wide before they turn for no reason (usually into the adjacent lane)
2. Dildos who drive at night with foglights on, but headlights off. WHAT THE!!
3. Again, those who do not head check before merging.
4. Tool bags, who on single lane highways, drive below the speed limit and then as soon as you reach the overtaking lane, speed up to 120kph
5. Mis-aimed headlights
6. People who use their highbeams at every oppurtunity, even if there is only 100m to the next corner.
7. Slow drivers in the right lane. In Vic it's actually illegal to drive at a speed which is below the speed limit if it impairs the flow of traffic in zones with posted limits of 80kph or higher.

55psi
25th December 2007, 12:17 AM
i hate fags that speed past u, and a couple of lights later, u end up in the same position as the fag that sped. Waste of petrol, has a wankfactor of 10, and pollutes the environment from excessive acceleration.
And yeh, also fags that also dont give room to mergers (ie changing into the right lane for a little while) even though theyre roughly going at the same speed. They should see it coming

shorty
25th December 2007, 02:03 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (paulie @ Dec 24 2007, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=457678)</div>
I hate little kids driving their ke70's, and thinking theyre wicked... Its pathetic[/b]

:lol:

1) commodore drivers

2) falcoon drivers

3) commo and falcoon drivers

4) people who give way whent the car is 60 seconds up the road

5) people who merge without looking

6) people who STOP at give ways

7) crazy mums with big fuck off 4wds with kids in the backseat n talking on the phone

8) big fuck off 4wds in car parks

9) wankers who drift in peak hr/ busy conditions

10) ppl who tailgate u on the freeway when ur doin 10kms over the limit

pebbles
25th December 2007, 02:48 AM
tailgaters fuck me off so much,
ive scared the fuck out of so many by slamming on my brakes tho, ther just fuckheads
people that stare at you for staying in a lower gear in crtain situations because it helps me brake better.
people that honk when ur car is parked on the side of a main road when you are allowed to park there! and when ur car is as far over as it will go!
(i always get this coz i deliver)
cops that assume i have weed in my car because its a 30 year old car,
cops who tell me to get retreads because they are "safer" than just under the limit tread, bullshit
people that get pissed off when ther pizza arives earlier than they were told! wtf its good service!
and yeah a whole lot of other stuff

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

driftke70
25th December 2007, 02:28 PM
i used to deliver pizza, people are in the mindset that their delivery is going to be bad before they even make the phone call, there is no pleasing them. They try to be all hardcore and show off to their guests and stuff. Just pricks.

When two cars are in front of you on the motorway and they are going about 10-15k's under the limit, and when you come to a round about, instead of staying to one lane so you can sneak past they split into two lanes, match speeds and go back into their same posi's doing the same speed. The motorway i take to work sometimes has about 10 to 15 round abouts and when it happens at everyone i eventually get to a point where i harass their bumper.

Pretty much the actions of any commodore.

Those people on the highways who overtake but are too afraid of speed cameras to speed up so they end up making these huge chains.

What i do on the highway with tail gaters when im over the speed limit, is i look to see if there is anyone behind them, and i slow down gradually to about 30 or 40 and wait till people catch up to them then nail it and make them look like an idiot doing 40 on the motorway for no reason.

Those security dudes who drive matiz's and stuff and hang half their body out the car and try to act all bad ass, when they tail gait me i slow down then when they go to overtake i nail it, then slow down again. Its funny cause half of them know me and laugh it off.

Those cops that put their speed traps around blind corners and at the bottom of hills or behind bushes or trees even though its illegal, and they put their speed trap in progress sign after their car not before it, and if it is before its just before not 200m up the road like its supposed to be.

Cops who nail it around mooloolabah in their d cars with no lights on, even though its illegal for them to speed with no lights on, i ride my pushie at the ramps there most arvos and they get up to at least 110 in 60 zones and stuff.

People who dont know how to stay in their lane on roundabouts or when they are turning at a set of lights or something and cut you off.

People who nail it to get in front of you when they pull out and then do less than the speed limit and there is no cars behind you and they could have easily seen that. Then when you overtake them when you get a chance they call you the idiot and think they are the safe driver merely because they are doing less than the speed limit.

blacky86
25th December 2007, 03:24 PM
tailgaters. thank god for majorly oversized breaks.

Mr Fujiwara
25th December 2007, 10:04 PM
i hate taxi's taxi's and mostly taxi's, particularly how they try and pass you up on the left doing like 20ks over the limit, just to gain one car place, BASICALLY MOST TAXIS JUST DRIVE LIKE IDIOTS, seriously wouldn't you think if they do bloody 200,000km a year they'd know how to bloody drive!!!!

i hate people with Boat trailers who are in the lefthand of a twin lane round-about who decide to turn RIGHT, cutting you off when you're driving a friends Skyline on L plates!

and i hate people who cannot understand to merge out of the left lane when there's is quite obviously several parked cars coming, and you slow to let them in as they've run up behind the parked cars doing 60km/h, and they too slow, to get in behind, and eventually you stop, and they stop waving you ahead, and you just slam it into first and burn away in a fit of anger!

sprintdaddy
25th December 2007, 11:46 PM
I suppose all you whingers have never ever done one thing wrong while driving ?.

driftke70
25th December 2007, 11:47 PM
^ generic im superior thought

puzzigully
26th December 2007, 12:14 AM
people who dont know how to indicate on roundabouts

rich_86
26th December 2007, 12:30 AM
i started this thread and for one i know my driving is not perfect but i can see there are alot worse on teh roads...i would love to have regular lcense testing every 3 to 5 years to make sure everyone is still up to scratch with their driving skill and wat not....the majoritory of old ppl on the roads by being over cautious example 80 in a single lane two way 100 zone are cuasing other to do dangerous things they would not normally do....well for one i would say that unlike some people i can merge into traffic some are just hopeless

blue86
26th December 2007, 01:02 AM
What can i say everything these days gets me pissed?
1. P platers piss me off, I know we where all p platers and some are still .but fark me move over in the left lane i was doing 120kmh on the motor way and some over doled dick red p plater in a r32 skyline just sat there and didn't move so i went around him he speed up, so i pushed him over on the edge .i was in my brothers Camira lol ,he got the point and got back in the slow lane ,yes its not good to do that but if i see a car that wonts to get in front i let it . But serious red p platers should really keep out of the fast lane you'll get your turn.
2.truck drivers that pass you and then try to run you over 2 of the times had been with my muched loved sprinter,wtf is wrong with them ,the truck driver must of seen me he went around me ,fark its happened 3 times already.
3, cops that speed just because they can .maybe we all should film them doing it then post it on u tube .its the only time they do something about it.
4. Peak hour traffic
5.and motor cycles ,i hate when they come up the in side of the 2 lane road with out looking you don't see them as .i also ride motor bikes, i all ways wait till everything has stop. But some don't even slow down.

blue86
26th December 2007, 01:15 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich_86 @ Dec 26 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=458451)</div>
i started this thread and for one i know my driving is not perfect but i can see there are alot worse on teh roads...i would love to have regular lcense testing every 3 to 5 years to make sure everyone is still up to scratch with their driving skill and wat not....the majoritory of old ppl on the roads by being over cautious example 80 in a single lane two way 100 zone are cuasing other to do dangerous things they would not normally do....well for one i would say that unlike some people i can merge into traffic some are just hopeless[/b]

you'll be old to one day being cautious isn't bad, as for regular license testing every 3 to 5 years, mate i think its hard anoth know for kids to get there licences and the kids of the future will instead of saving for a home or car they will have to save for all the cause the rta wont you to pass so its no for testing and yeah i agree some peple cannot for the life of them ,merge into a lane even if you help them ,ive slowed down and then the funniest thing happends they slow down to. dick heads unbeliveabe almost all of them do it . anyway ive stopped driving not fully but i get my misses to drive ,helps me not hate so much i put my head back and sit there lol.

rich_86
26th December 2007, 10:14 AM
i realise i will be old to one day as for regular testing it should be ideally covered by then fines and such that go towards "safer driving" supposedly all i have seen is more speed cameras not much else....and taking away imports is not the way to save lives on the roads...i personally thik the way to get ur licanse in qld is to easy and liniant...as for highway merging if i can i will merge over a lane so there is space for them to merge...as for some motorbikes i have seen some dumb shit with them a few weeks ago sitting at a large interection in a 60 zone the light jus goes green and a bike come past at nearly 80 to 100 and disturbingly close to my 86 i realise pppl want to speed and do some dumb shit but there is definetly a time and place for that and its not in the middle of peak hr traffic.....also another thing ppl that slow down on the highway to look at a broken down car then slow everyone else down....as for a few weeks ago a truck rolled over on the main northside to southisde bridge on the northside side....ppl driving southside decided to spend too much time looking at it and wat do you no 5 car crash on southbound thus both sides fully closed for i think 3 to 5 hrs jus glad i didn need to go that way that day....

Corolla_Gurl
26th December 2007, 11:20 AM
i dont drive but i get pissed off when we are on the highway (4 lanes) and every lane has a dickhead doing 90 or less and you cant overtake them......its called stay left unless over taking....you can do 50 on the highway if you like but stay in the damn left hand lane.
also when merging onto the highway ppl who wont speed up.
and late indacators. tail gaters. or noobs who always want to race us (theres a place and time and it isnt on the streets)

tricky_dan
26th December 2007, 02:29 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (af300e @ Dec 24 2007, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=457803)</div>
6. People who use their highbeams at every oppurtunity, even if there is only 100m to the next corner.[/b]

YES!!!!!!! HATE THIS WITH A PASSION! one of my mates does it all the time, sometimes when people are a bit in front of him too! i mean u cant do that! really hate it when he does that.

yea i also hate peak hour traffic with a passion, also drivers who slow down incredibly slow from 90 degree corners from 60 zones (i wont mention any particular nationalities..)

sotiros86
26th December 2007, 09:36 PM
Taxi drivers are SHIT. and ppl who dont drive on the left hand side of the road when their is no lines. Some old guy did this the other day to me, and i had to swerve off the road to avoid the prick.

blue86
26th December 2007, 11:16 PM
yeah i thought of another one, i hate everyone all i ask is for one day just stay at home and sulk .i need one day of not seeing anyone on the road wouldn't it be good. :lol: . :D

rich_86
26th December 2007, 11:32 PM
thought ur name was familiar ur teh tool trying to sell a s series for 100 and im the wanker??? get over yourself....

sprintdaddy
26th December 2007, 11:48 PM
Angry little fukwit aren`t you as well as being a tightarse, is that why your rich? :pokes:

blue86
26th December 2007, 11:50 PM
know know, stop pokeing each other with a stick you might get a red hole.lol

rich_86
27th December 2007, 01:32 AM
i get pissed wen ppl say shit that is not true...so grow up and let it go and get over it

shorty
27th December 2007, 01:42 AM
also 4got 2 mention taxi drivers

continuously speeding. i dont trust them as one of my x's got chased with a samari sord taxi driver for throwing eggs @ them

serves her right the silly bitch :P

but seriously wtf :blink: samari sords? arent they illegal?

Now that im a full time cyclist with no licence

ill be riding along a main rd IN the gutter and my pedal is hanging over the footpath ( so i cant pedal, and its only a bmx) people beep the f*#k out of me like im doing something wrong or in there way

and i belive its illegal to ride on the ft path over the age of 12? am i correct?

im sorry but alot of motorist's are pure dickwads!

i know this may sound a little off topic but i want 2 hear of other cyclists that think they get treated unfairly on our rds :(

Jonny Rochester
27th December 2007, 01:45 AM
Thread closed at request of the starter