because it was stupid.
the end

rich_86
31st December 2007, 01:07 AM
in wat way reasonin plz

stylz
31st December 2007, 01:14 AM
we have a members section for a reason.
theres alot of info in there of what works and what doesnt and what people are using.
spend some time looking and reading. dont be a lazy cunt

Jonny Rochester
31st December 2007, 01:28 AM
Just some tips for the future. Use capital letters for the first letter of the first word. Use a full stop at the end of a sentence. Spell to the best of your ability. And read a fair bit of stuff before starting a thread. Reading the rules that are pinned at the top of each section helps also.

Intense
31st December 2007, 01:38 AM
the reasoning for this thread was so ppl cpuld jus put up a pic or 2 and then ppl can go and read the build up or ask questions about the car in general as to read thru all the members rise would jus tkae too long and as most of the hachi are different if ppl jus throw up a pic to show the car i thought it would be quite logical rather then searching thru all the members section threads....

stylz
31st December 2007, 01:42 AM
dont be lazy

fixeruperer
31st December 2007, 01:42 AM
its not like its hard to look threw members rides,
either way what you wont to do is another members section but in general, what if they do more mods do they have to update the general section aswell as the members section.

Gullie
31st December 2007, 02:50 AM
^^^
well said

us_ae86
31st December 2007, 08:22 AM
Maybe Rich_86 has a good idea here. I does take a lot of finger power to sort through all the threads.

Finger cramps and a brain strain from a keyboard is just not worth it! I could be using my finger power for holding a big juicy burger from Maccas.

lol

samuel
31st December 2007, 10:04 AM
1. It wasn't your last thread, it was about 5 threads back

2. There is a members "rides" or "Garage" section being written which will be ten times easier to read than this crap being posted at the moment

3. It would be an utter waste of time

that is all