PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what these are from and where i can get them from?

Dan_AE86
6th January 2008, 03:44 PM
i saw these on here a 1 week or so ago and wanted to see if anyone knows who can get them and how much they are worth?

these fog light/blinker setup for AE82?

[attachment=20765:front_ba...ht_setup.jpg]

also can you get clear or tinted/smoked ones? or even the orginal new ae82 orange ones??

this is to fit a streeter front bar BTW!
Thanks Heaps, hear from you guys soon...

Patto
6th January 2008, 03:48 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dan_AE86 @ Jan 6 2008, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=464086)</div>
i saw these on here a 1 week or so ago and wanted to see if anyone knows who can get them and how much they are worth?

these fog light/blinker setup for AE82?

[attachment=20765:front_ba...ht_setup.jpg]

also can you get clear or tinted/smoked ones? or even the orginal new ae82 orange ones??

this is to fit a streeter front bar BTW!
Thanks Heaps, hear from you guys soon...[/b]

they're mine.......
no tinted smoke they are clear lenses with coloured plastic for fog/indicator
looks diff in real life more clear "flash from camera"
should fit streeter bar

Dan_AE86
6th January 2008, 03:50 PM
thought they were yours, were did you get them from?how much?
i need some!!

Patto
6th January 2008, 04:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dan_AE86 @ Jan 6 2008, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=464092)</div>
thought they were yours, were did you get them from?how much?
i need some!![/b]
i have 1 set these
they are import spec that i picked up by chance
they are slightly larger than the stock holes in my Origin bar so bar would need minor mods for them to fit
if your interestedpm me and shoot me an offer

Dan_AE86
6th January 2008, 05:14 PM
yeah real keen but can you please give me some measurements so i can see just how much 'Modification' they will need to fit??
PM me the measurements and how much you would be chasing!!!and a few more pics like angles, etc.

Thanks Mate

hachirusto
6th January 2008, 06:56 PM
They have thoughs on ebay if you do a bit of a search I think the are off a ae102 or some thing like that , or maybe from a zz series rolla

Patto
7th January 2008, 02:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hachirusto @ Jan 6 2008, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=464207)</div>
They have thoughs on ebay if you do a bit of a search I think the are off a ae102 or some thing like that , or maybe from a zz series rolla[/b]

^^^^ummm no
think imported HONDA
mine are now sold
good luck finding another set
got a price 18 mths ago complete unit was $175 each brand new i didn't pay that !!!!
i paid $40 each complete unit